Chapter Six: The Senshi Are Almost Complete

They quickly made their way to Capella to find Sailor Capella. The Capella transformation pen flashed once every few seconds.

"What the?"

"The pen is going to do that now. You have more Senshi and the last two will be easy to find." Cerce stated. "When it has a solid light that means you are real close. Keep and eye on it." He explained.

"That makes this easier." Sailor Aldebaran remarked.

They headed into the closest kingdom, were greeted by friendly guards and were escorted into the throne room. There sat a king, a queen, a prince and princess, all with tanned skin, white hair and all having matching white eyes.

"Must be the princess." Sailor Omicron muttered.

"Yup." Sailor Aldebaran stated.

"Aren't there boy sailors?" the young prince asked rudely.

"When one group has one girl, they are all girls. When one has one boy, they are all boys." Sailor Aldebaran answered. "I don't know why but that's the way it is." she added and looked at the pen, which was solid.

"We welcome you sailors to our kingdom and onto Capella. The queen and I know you're on a mission, so we won't keep you. We shall leave you with our daughter, Princess Amaya."

Once the trio left, the princess walked over to the girls.

"You can stand. I've already known I am Sailor Capella. It was foretold by our family witch." She stated.

"Can you transform?" Polaris asked.

"Nope. Well, I never tried."

"Here." Aldebaran said as she handed the pen over to her. "This is yours. Use it. Say 'Capella Star Power'."

Princess Amaya reluctantly took the pen from Sailor Aldebaran and obliged. "Capella Star Power." She repeated transforming into Sailor Capella with the same general outfit that matched the other three Senshi, but with shades of orange.

"Great! Now we have to find our last scout, Rigel."

"Corinna, what then?"

"Then," she started, "hopefully our destiny will be revealed." She added with a smile. "I don't know about you, but I've always wanted to meet Neo Queen Serenity."

"I still want to learn the history of the scouts. We've been busy so you haven't told me much." Anna commented.

"I know. I will when we aren't rushing around."

"Or, maybe," Polaris started, "She can tell you herself." she finished with a smile.

"Sounds good to me!" Anna chimed with a beaming smile.

"Are you ready to leave your life behind here, Amaya?" Polaris asked her.

Amaya was quiet. She took a deep breath in and let it out after thinking it over.

"Yes. We must do what we were reborn for, right?" Amaya answered. "And do I really have a choice?"

The other girls smiled.

"Okay, so now we fly to Rigel."

"No offense, but I am tired of flying."

"We'll see about resting on Rigel. Maybe they'll be hospitable with us and let us spend the night." Aldebaran stated. "But we do need to go."

With that, all four girls and Cerce ventured to their last destination. Kasan wasn't sure of the name of the brightest start in the Rigel constellation, but Aldebaran did not mind. What he did was helpful enough. She only hoped her family was still safe on her home planet.