Chapter Twenty: Rescuing Aldebaran

~~Through The Mirror~~

Aldebaran was still hanging there, and Lord Columba was hanging in the shadows of the glass so that the girls wouldn't see him.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" She finally managed to say after hearing the muffled sounds of her friends battling the soldiers.

"No, I can't say that I am." Lord Columba answered keeping his eyes outside.

"You should be." She retorted as she wiggled her wrists to see if she could lessen the pressure.

"Don't bother trying to escape."

"If you would look my way, you would notice I am not trying to escape, but just trying to ease the discomfort on my wrists." He turned his head and looked at her with a bewildered expression. "Yes, I did just say that. No, I do not care."

"I guess I shouldn't expect anything less than a princess from Aldebaran."

"I don't know what you even mean by that. And if you're suggesting that I am a spoiled brat who always got my way, you're dead wrong." She said annoyed as he was face to face with her.

"Actually, I meant stubborn." He commented. "You are from the Taurus constellation, aren't you? And aren't Taureans stubborn as all hell?"

"Among many other things, yes, if you must know." She answered and then looked past him to her friends. Lord Columba moved back into the shadows of the mirror. "I still don't get why you're hiding. It makes you look pathetic."

"Shut your mouth." He ordered as he watched the ending of the battle. "Damn, Caelum's soldiers were not victorious." Aldebaran let out a small chuckle as she listened to Omicron and Caelum.

"Now what are you going to do? Once they defeat him, they're going to come and try and get me and you."

~~Outside The Mirror~~

Caelum slowly stepped backwards in fear of the upcoming attacks by the girls.

"You girls can't be seriously thinking of attacking me now."

"And what if we are?" Omicron answered before anyone else could get a word in. "Nine against one, I think that's fair compared to what you have already unleashed on us." Omicron added with a stern expression as she glanced at her sai with a grin. She was flat out fed up with this battling nonsense that seemed to take forever.

"Whoa." Juno stated sensing Omicron's mood. "This can't be good."

"Whatever she does, back her up." Sailor Mini Moon ordered agreeing with Juno.

"Omicron, what are you doing?"

"Don't worry about me. We need to finish this dirt bag off and rescue Aldebaran." Omicron answered her friend with a sense of urgency.

"She's right, Polaris." Capella stated. "She's our friend. The reason why we were able to be awakened. She's like out big sister and we need to get her back."

"You girls are trifling with the wrong person." Caelum stated as he grabbed a sword that just appeared to his left.

"Where'd the heck did that come from?" Ceres asked in shock.

"How'd he get a weapon?" Polaris also questioned.

"Must have been Lord Columba." Sailor Mini Moon answered sadly.

"Ah, my master seems to think I can beat you." Caelum said with a grin and then looked at Omicron. "I'll battle you first."

"Fine," Omicron replied smiling herself. "But when you battle one of us, you battle all of us."