Chapter Five: The Dream and Polaris

The small group made their way with the wagon to the castle.

"Should we be here?" Anna asked scared.

"It is fine. Everyone has long been dead and gone. Everyone is buried in the valley to the right. Anyone who didn't perish, moved to other nearby kingdoms. I am the only one who ever makes the journey here to remember."

"Why would you want to remember what happened here?" Cerce asked puzzled.

"I am an old woman. All I have left is memories." She replied and then hopped off the wagon. "Come on then! Let's go inside."

The three got off of the wagon and joined her, but walked cautiously behind her.

"You two best change."

They did as they were told and changed with their pens once they got inside the doors.

"Wow. This place looks untouched."

"I had a little part in that. I slowly fix it so it looks like it used to. Come! I need to show you my favorite room!"

They followed Maude to a room that was up the grand staircase and down to the left.

"Whoa! That is one massive door!" Anna commented as she looked up at the very tall door, which measured sixteen feet tall.

"My favorite because of the carving all around the frame. It's beautiful, and it's my best friend's door." Maude commented and then opened the door. She ushered Aldebaran into it.

Sailor Aldebaran slowly walked into the room amazed by its size. Sailor Omicron, Maude and Cerce soon followed.

"What do you think?"

"I, uh, am very impressed. I would love something like this at home." Sailor Aldebaran replied as she touched one of the oak bedposts.

"I don't think your past life would mind you getting it moved from here to there in the future." Maude joked. "We'll stay here the night. Tomorrow we head up the south range."

The two girls nodded their heads in agreement.

Maude went into the room next door and left the girls alone.

"Is this strange to you?"

"Honestly, only a little." Aldebaran replied. "I wonder why Maude brought us here."

"I wonder why she would want to bring us to the south range."

"To connect with your past lives. To see what defeated you last time." Cerce answered them and then yawned. "She was meant to be by you at your kingdom Corinna.

The girls changed back and fell asleep on the bed with Cerce at the foot.

~~Dream Sequence~~

In a foggy setting a young woman stands looking straight at Princess Corinna.

"Princess Corinna. My name is Princess Brie. I was you one lifetime ago. I know why Maude brought you here, and that cat is right. You need to connect with me and I'll show you what happened all those years ago now." She states and then the fog clears and it shows the top of the mountain.

In the distance five sailor scouts are battling the same species that attacked Corinna and Anna on Omicron. They had red eyes, white skin and looked like giant lizards with swords and other weaponry. They also had a crystal that gave them magical powers.