Chapter Twenty-Five: Assault On Columba

The girls and Wezn carefully walked further into the building careful to keep looking around for any enemy soldier or Lord Columba. Even after taking a vote, the girls were hesitant in continuing on to search for Lord Columba, but they knew they had to end this before it got any worse.

You could hear a pin drop in the massive hallways thanks to the girls not saying a word and solely being focused on their enemy. Each of them had the need to say something, but never voiced the comments. Whether it was to make a joke or serious realization, they became mutes.

It wasn't until Sailor Mini Moon let out an almost inaudible sigh that the ice was broken.

"You okay, Mini Moon?" Aldebaran asked concerned.

"Yeah, I guess I am just tired of all of this fighting."

A silence befell the group again before it was interrupted welcomingly.

"Did Sailor Moon ever get tired?" Omicron inquired.

"Constantly." Mini Moon answered with a smile. "She never wanted to fight. Ever. But when the time came she sucked it up, which means I have to too."

"Well, I don't think any of us wants to fight, but we all will have to suck it up and do what needs to be done." Vesta interjected.

"That's great to hear, ladies. I was afraid you were starting to chicken out on me." A voice said from behind them. They all turned around slowly, in shock, to see who the culprit was.

"Lord Columba." Sailor Mini Moon stated unenthusiastically.

"So, how do you girls want to do this? Shall we do this one at a time? Or all at once?" He inquired with a devilish grin. He was leaning against a pillar with his arms crossed.

"That depends." Juno commented, beating everyone else to the punch.

Lord Columba turned towards the green haired Senshi on his left.

"On what?"

"On whether or not you're feeling good." She answered grinning back as she adjusted her nunchucks under her arms. "Or feeling really lucky." She continued as she tightened her grip and shifted her stance.

"A bit cocky, aren't we Juno?" He rhetorically asked. "But I am feeling lucky, so I guess that means we'll be battling all at once?"

"Girls! Wezn!" Sailor Mini Moon yelled not wasting a moment as the girls followed in a line, along with Wezn. "Just like we practiced!"

With that, the girls and Wezn proceeded to attack. Rigel went first after taking in a deep breath and used her whip, while the other girls immediately followed. Ceres with her sickle, Omicron with her sai, Pallas with her spear, Polaris with her double blade swords, Wezn with his axe, Vesta with her bow and arrow, Capella with her spiked mace, Juno with her nunchucks, Aldebaran with her chakrams. While the others attacked Lord Columba, who was trying his hardest to copy their moves quickly, Sailor Moon watched what he did and when he did it. Sailor Mini Moon was last and opted to use her Eternal Tiara. She was successful in knocking him down and wasted no time.

"Keep it going! Round two!" She yelled.

They then immediately proceeded with their scheduled round two assault.

"RIGEL LASER BLAST!"

Lord Columba went to swing at her with a copied whip, but was blasted by Ceres after she yelled,

"METEOR SHOWER!"

He then attempted to attack Ceres with a copied sickle, but again wasn't fast enough when Omicron stepped forward.