Chapter Twelve: The Enemy Enters

"We've been here for a month now." Capella stated as the girls were together in her room. "When do you think the enemy will come?"

"I have no idea." Aldebaran answered as she shook her head. "It's been busy for us though with training with everyone."

"How much longer do we have until dinner?"

"About fifteen minutes, Polaris." Rigel answered as she transformed out of her Senshi uniform.

The other three did the same.

"I think you like the dress Ceres lent you."

"I do. I am glad it fit me. I am used to it now, which is good. It'll be a shame when we have to go home."

"I can't wait to go back home, but maybe something will change by the time we get back to Rigel." Aldebaran consoled her.

"And if not," Capella started to state cheerily, "We can always make a satellite castle. You can live there and do as you please." She added causing Rigel to smile.

"But how do I get more of these gorgeous dresses?"

"I think we can have a tailor make them. It won't be hard." Omicron answered. "Like, we each get her one made from each of our homes."

"That would be an adventure for her alone." Polaris interjected. "How would you feel about going back to the medieval age four times?"

"It would be fun, especially if I am with you girls." Rigel answered beaming.

A few minutes later the five headed down to the dining hall, only to stop right outside the door after hearing an alarm go off in the castle.

"What is that noise?" Omicron asked as she covered her ears.

"An alarm." Rigel answered. "Let's go to the command center."

The five ran to the command center where King Endymion was already waiting looking at the screens with Luna, Artemis and Cerce.

"King Endymion!" Aldebaran yelled as they ran in.

"Hello ladies." He greeted. "Everyone is coming as well."

"What's going on?"

"We picked up something coming on the radar." Artemis answered as the girls came up to the group.

Moments later everyone else came in.

"Papa!" Princess Usagi worriedly cried.

"Hello, princess. You girls hurry up and change into your uniforms." He ordered. The girls listened and did as told. "The enemy is coming, and coming fast. This is where your training will help."

"Do we know how long, your majesty, before they arrive?" Vesta asked.

"No, but it could be within hours."

"Let's go girls." Sailor Mini Moon ordered. "To our positions."

The nine other girls followed Sailor Mini Moon outside and headed to different points of the castle.

"Remember our tactics, girls!." Sailor Mini Moon stated before they each departed on their own. We better be able to defeat this enemy.

"Mini Moon! Remember they might send in a first wave to see what we can do. Don't use your best move yet!" Aldebaran yelled over to her.

The girls kept their eyes on the sky, while their nervousness was hidden from each other. They stood guard for three hours before Omicron got their attention.