He nodded. "I get it."

I bit my lip nervously. "So where is she?"

"Yeah, Lauren isn't off work yet. She'll be here any minute though. You should get to know Ky. You two look just alike."

I looked down at him and and smiled making him smile. I patted the seat between me and Chris and he sat down.

"So how old are you?"

"I just turned six!" He said excitedly. "How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-two."

He nodded. "Can I ask you a question Kyra?" I smiled. "Anything.."

"If you're my sister, and you're twenty l-two, why am I just meeting you?"

I opened my mouth to answer but I couldn't. I didn't know the answer. That's what I was trying to figure out myself. Why didn't she find me when she had him? It was unfair to the both of us. As I sat here learning about Kyrie, I realized how alike we were and the things he loved to do, his favorite color, favorite food. His favorite color was orange. I loved how uncommon it was. He was such a cool kid.

The front door opened and Kyrie looked up from the video game him and Cam were playing on the TV. "Mamas home." He mumbled.

I turned around and there she stood. She hadn't noticed me yet and I took the time to examine her. She was my complexion with shoulder length brown hair that was curled elegantly. She was dressed causally but she looked professional in the same sense.

She was beautiful.

"Kyrie? Did you do your homework?"

"Yes, ma." He said never directing his attention. John walked in the room and placed a hand on my shoulder for support.

She looked up to catch me looking at her and froze. We literally held a staring match for five minutes before she spoke. I had caught on to the idea that she had no doubt of who I was. She knew who I was the moment she saw me. "Kyra? Is that you?"

I slowly nodded and she covered her mouth. "You look exactly how I did when I was your age.." She mumbled.

"John, how did you find her?" She asked walking up to me. "I didn't. She found you."

"What made you come?"

I was stuck. I couldn't even answer her. This was the moment I had been waiting for my entire life. I was finally face to face with the other half that created me. This was my mother. This was the woman that didn't want me. This was the woman my father had protected me from. This was her... I was finally in a position to hear her side.

A tear slipped from my eye and I backed up. "Kyra, don't be scared of me. I know this is hard for you. It's hard for me. I never thought I would see you again."

"You didn't want to.." I choked out.

She shook her head no. "I... I thought you would hate me if we ever met. I thought about finding you so many times and I got scared. I didn't want you to hate me, I didn't want you not to love me."

"You didn't love me so why should it matter?"

"I loved you! I just wasn't ready to be a mother.."

"You could have found me!" I cried. Camgot up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"I always blamed him. I hated him. I thought he pushed you away. I thought he made you not to love me but it was you. You chose all of this over me!" I said waving my hands in the air.

"I was seventeen years old. I had scholarships and a very strict father. I had no choice."

"You were going to abort me! You would have killed me if you could have!" I cried.