Cameron parked the car and opened the door grabbing my hand. We journeyed up to the door and he rang the door bell.

"Cam Johnson! You're back man!" He said dapping Cam up. "And with this beautiful young woman."

Cam smiled. "Kyra this is Richard. Rich, this is my girl." I smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

We walked all around the house as he told me everything he had already told Cam.

"Babe we'll be right back." Cam said before walking off.

Cameron

I walked through the big house in search for Kyra and found her outside by the pool.

"Like it?" I asked as I walked up next to her. She nodded. "Indoor basketball court and a jacuzzi." I smiled.

"Outdoor court too." I said rubbing my hands together.

She smiled a little. "It's really great Cam."

"Then why don't you seem happy?"

"What does this mean? Are we breaking up? "

I chuckled. "You sound dumb." I said before walking back into the house.

She ran after me and grabbed my arm. "How Cameron?! I feel stupid!"

"You look stupid too. Just shut up and come on."

She crossed her arms. "I'm ready to leave." I chuckled. "I'm not, come on."

"No!"

I huffed and picked her up taking her upstairs. I threw her on the bed and laid on her lightly.

"Cameron, get the fuck off me! I'm not kidding!" I chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Cameron stop!" I kissed my teeth and sat her back on her two feet. She only called my full name if she was serious.

"What the fuck is the problem now Kyra?!"

"Take me home."

I chuckled. "No, why you acting like this, just chill out damn..." I pleaded grabbing her around her small waist.

She pushed my hands off her and folded her arms. "Take me home Cameron."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes, take me home. I'm done with this bullshit back and and forth confusing ass relationship. Just take me home."

"You are fucking home! I bought this fucking house for you!" I roared out causing her her close her mouth.

She stood there dumbfounded and I shook my head. "Didn't know that huh?"  

"Fuck are we doing Kyra? You don't fucking respect me at all! I've been kissing yo ass to show you I've changed and you won't accept me!"

I watched as she took a second look at the room we were standing in, a softer expression now on her face.

"Cam, baby.. I'm sorry." She whispered trying to grab my arm..

I snatched my hand away and walked to the kitchen. "Nah, save that shit for a nigga that's trying to hear it! Your so fucking ungrateful! Im always bending over backwards for you and you find someway to still be mad."

"Cameron.."

"It's too late to be driving back, I'll see you in the morning. Our room is the last one upstairs to the right." I said before going down in the basement.

Kyra

The sound of the rain hitting the window brought me out of the sleep I was deeply immersed in.

I rubbed my eyes as I woke my self up and got out of bed. I walked in the bath room and did my business before looking around the room.

Above our bed was a picture I had never noticed last night. It was a huge picture of us at a basketball game. We were both looking up as he held me from behind. I had on a T-shirt with his number on it and a huge smile on my face as we both laughed at something.

Two big doors were across the room and I wondered what they led to. I opened them to find that it was actually a closet, a huge closet. Cam had bought me damn near a new wardrobe.

I sat on the floor and dropped my face into my hands and I thought about the stupid shit I did last night. I need to think before I talk sometimes.

I needed to honestly start to trust my boyfriend.

I made my way down stairs and started opening doors hoping to find the basement somewhere. I finally found it and walked down the carpeted steps into a fully furnished remodeled fun room. He had big flat screens and a bar, games, every game system you could think of and a kitchen.

Cam wasn't down here so I made my way back upstairs. A light bulb went off and I tried to remember where the basketball court was in the house.

I opened the door and Cam was shooting threes. "Knock knock." I said lowly.

He looked up and kissed his teeth. "You ready to go?"

I shook my head and walked down the two steps and ran to him. He dropped the basketball that was in his hands and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my lips softly.

"Your not mad at me anymore?" I asked.

She shook his head. "I feel like we both wrong forreal. I should have told you from jump that the house was for you and I aint do that so I shouldn't have expected yo slow ass to assume that it was. Im sorry ky."

"I m sorry too. Don't ever feel like your not appreciated.. I appreciate what you do for me and I don't want you to feel like I take you for granted. Cameron, you hold me together sometimes and I'm so happy you came into my life. We've changed each other in these last six months, you know? We're still working on things, we're not perfect."

He smiled and grabbed my hands kissing them. "You don't think we moving fast?"

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is how we feel."

"I aint going nowhere. Why wait?" I leaned up and pecked his lips a few times earning a smile. 

"You want to go home still?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we have to pack up some stuff since were moving." I said with a bright smile. He pulled me into a tight warm hug .

"I love you Cameron. Im so sorry." I kissed his lips repeatedly. He nudged my head playfully. 

"I love you too Ky. You be acting crazy as fuck. You gotta chill sometimes."