o n e

Welcome to my first Fifth Harmony story. Hope you enjoy and here's what I'll be doing with it:

I'm going to try and make every chapter at least 1,000 words.

I'm going to be putting pictures of Lauren or Camila, or something relative to the chapter.

And I'm going to try to update often, although school is back around.

But, let's get this show on the road! I hope you enjoy and I love you guys!!

--

Lauren's POV

'Nothing makes me happier than Camila Cabello.

I don't even know her, and she's all I need to stay strong.

She makes me feel happy, alive, and at peace.

Nothing makes me feel better than the she does.

But she'll never even know my name.'

"Jauregui!"

I sigh and close my laptop, satisfied with the edit and caption I'd just made on my blog.

"Yes dad?" I ask walking the direction I heard him.

"Can a dad not want to see his daugher?" He laughs.

"Uhm, sure." I croak. He's always upset about how I'm either in my room or not home.

"Well, what'd you do today?"

"I watched my favorite YouTubers new video." I shrug.

"Ah, who's that? Is he cute?" He smiles.

"It's a girl."

"Oh." His face goes straight. I don't know why but I find it very difficult talking to my dad.

We sit in silence for at least a minute until he says.

"Okay, well I love you."

"Love you too, dad."

I turn to walk away before he asks, "So, who is your favorite YouTuber?"

"Karla Cabello. She goes by Camila though." I smile and walk back to my room.

My dad always assumes things. Like, even though I have a boyfriend, he thinks I'm gay.

The Next Day

"Lauren, breakfast!" I hear my dad call. I take one last look in the mirror before I head downstairs.

I open my bedroom door and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning, guys!" I smile.

"Why are you so happy?" Chris asks.

"Oh, no reason." I smile, but there's many reasons. A huge announcement from Camila tonight, my best friend, Normani, is finally back from visiting family in Texas, and Camila will be coming to my town in a few months.

I probably won't be able to see her, but I still hope.

"Okay." Taylor smiles.

Ah, siblings.

"Eat up. You guys have about fifteen minutes." My dad smiles. He kisses mine and Taylor's heads and hugs Chris.

"See you guys later, love you." He says before heading off to work.

Taylor and I look back down at our food but my brother makes sure my dad is gone.

When the coast is clear,