Chapter 76 - An Open Day To Remember ~ Part Two

A/N ~ I am so excited for DORM4. I have some storylines coming up that I'm excited for!

Let me know any ideas you have
#StayStrong
•~•~•~•~•~•~

~~ Previously ~~
It was breaktime so Chloe standing outside with Charlotte when she saw Lisa and Shaznay causing trouble "hey! Pack it in!" Lisa turned and the bucket of water went over to Chloe...

~~ Now ~~

"Oh my gosh! Miss, I'm so sorry" Chloe was fuming and Max came out "you two, cooler, now" Lisa and Shaznay went into the cooler and Max came over to Chloe "are you alright?" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm soaking wet. Course I'm not okay" Max took Chloe into the school and the office.

Once they were in the office Max started kissing her. After a few minutes she pushed him away "I'm completely soaked and you try and get it on" Max smirked "can you blame me?" Chloe grinned and pulled Max back to her "lock the door" Max locked the door and pushed Chloe over to the sofa.

Charlotte had told Tom that Max was with Chloe so he was in charge of sorting the parents out "right folks. Mr Tyler has had to sort an incident out but he should be back shortly. In the meantime I'm happy to answer any questions you have".

Chloe and Max had just finished and they were sorting themselves out "you should go home and get changed" Chloe scoffed "I'm gonna stay here in a wet dress" Max frowned "you'll get ill" Chloe grinned "I was joking".

Chloe had gone to get changed so Max went to the hall "is Chloe okay?" Max nodded "she's gone to get changed" Charlotte smiled "those parents over there, they wanna talk to you" Max walked over and spoke to the parents.

Tom needed to speak with Charlotte. He knew what he had to say would hurt her but he needed to tell her. He saw Charlotte standing with Chloe who had come back "Charlotte, I need to talk to you" Charlotte looked at Chloe just as Max came over "are you alright?" Chloe looked at him "yeah" Max placed his hand on her back "I'm introducing you to someone" Chloe frowned as Max took her over to the group of people "Mark, this is my wife, Chloe. Chloe, this is Mark, a close friend of mine" Chloe faintly smiled "she looks familar, you're Rachel Mason's daughter aren't you?" Chloe nodded "yeah. I am. Why?" Mark shook his head "no reason".

Tom couldn't find the words he wanted to say to Charlotte so he said a lie instead "I just wanted to say, I love you" Charlotte frowned "I know that, you didn't need to drag me away from the open day just to tell me that" Tom sighed "I haven't been completely honest" Charlotte sighed "Tom, talk" Tom took a deep breath "Emma, the girl I was seeing. She's pregnant with my baby" Charlotte was shocked "she's pregnant?" Tom nodded "yeah, she told me about it last week" Charlotte scoffed "it's taken you a week to tell me?" Tom sighed "I didn't know how to tell you" Charlotte felt anger rising and she walked over to the table and started flipping them over.

Chloe and Max were walking through the corridor "so, any unexpected things happen today?" Max turned to look at Chloe "you mean besides our impromptu love making session in the office?" Chloe grinned as Max held the door open for her "that was your fault" Max was about to speak when he heard a noise came from the classroom so Max walked in to see Charlotte flipping the tables. Chloe came in behind "Charl?" Charlotte looked at Chloe with tears flowing down her face "HE GOT SOME SKANK PREGNANT!" Chloe and Max turned to Tom "who?" "The girl I was seeing" Chloe scoffed "nicely done Tom" Chloe took Charlotte from the classroom while Max spoke with Tom.

Charlotte was in tears "why didn't he tell me? I thought he wanted us to be happy" Chloe held Charlotte as she cried "it's gonna be okay Charl. I promise".

Max looked at Tom "you had to tell her didn't you?" Tom sighed "she had to know. I couldn't keep lying to her" Max rolled his eyes "how well has that worked out?" Tom turned to Max "you didn't tell Chloe you knew" "what?".

Chloe heard the conversation between Max and Tom "what?" Max and Tom turned to Chloe "you knew he got some woman pregnant?" Max sighed "Chloe, listen" Chloe shook her head "no, you knew he got someone pregnant and you didn't tell Charlotte?" "I didn't want her upset" Chloe scoffed "how well did that work?" Chloe walked off "thanks for that Tom. You may have just wrecked my marriage".

Chloe was walking through the corridors upset that Max didn't tell her about Tom "Chloe!" Chloe turned to see Max "what?" Max sighed "I'm sorry I didn't say anything" Chloe shrugged "I wish you'd have told me Max" Max sighed "I know. I'm sorry" Chloe shrugged again "I don't care. Maybe I've had enough" Max frowned as Chloe walked off.

_A Few Hours Later_

School had ended and so Chloe and Max made their way to the car. Chloe had asked her mum to have Aubree and Isla. When they got home Chloe went upstairs to the bedroom. Max went up after her "what did you mean when you said you'd had enough?" Chloe looked up and shrugged "I don't know anymore. I can't keep doing this" Max sat next to Chloe "when I met you I thought you were an arrogant pig" Max smirked and Chloe cuddled into him "I still think that now. Only, I love you now" Max turned to look at Chloe and she kissed him. He kissed back.

Charlotte went home without Tom. Tom still had his own place so he could go there. Tom returned "GET OUT!" Tom was crying "Charlotte, please" Charlotte shook her head "I can't be around you right now. GO!" Tom turned and left the house. Eddie was having the kids aswell as Aubree and Isla. Charlotte climbed into bed and cried herself to sleep.

Chloe left Max in bed and she went to text to see how Aubree and Isla were. Chloe tried calling Charlotte but her phone was switched off. Sighing to herself Chloe went back up to bed and cuddled into Max before falling asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N ~ So I need a ton of motivation to be able to update again.

Let me know any ideas you have.

#StayStrong
Xoxo