Chapter 5 - Pregnancies

Charlotte had been throwing up for the last three mornings and Tom had the feeling she was pregnant again. Tom had brought a pregnancy test the night before and he was going to ask Charlotte to take it before he went to school.

Aubree and Isla were back tomorrow night and Chloe couldn't wait, she missed her daughters like mad. That day Chloe was going into school with Max as she would have been bored. She went downstairs and saw Max sitting on the sofa "these late nights and early mornings are killing me" Max smirked "someone keeping you awake Chloe?"  Chloe mock-glared "yeah, I think my husband wouldn't like it" Max pulled Chloe next to him and stsrted kissing her "you need to stop or we'll be late".

Charlotte had taken the pregnancy test and now she and Tom were sitting on the bed waiting for the result "part of me wants it to be negative but part of me wants positive" Tom smiled "I know how you feel". The time was up so Charlotte puck the test up and saw the result Positive "I'm pregnant" Tom grinned but then sighed "I want you too stay in the house, I wanna keep you safe" Charlotte nodded "okay" Tom kissed her "I should go".

Chloe and Max were sitting in the office when Tom came in "I just thought I'd let you know that Charlotte's gonna be away for a period of time" Chloe frowned "why?" Tom smiled "no reason" Chloe was confused but before she could speak Tom left the office "what was all that about?" Max shrugged.

Charlotte couldn't believe she was pregnant again, she was determined to not lose this baby, she refused to. Lillie had gone to sleep so Charlotte went to put on a DVD for Taitlyn. While Taitlyn was watching the DVD Charlotte sat on the sofa "Mummy it's evil lady" Charlotte grinned "yeah" Taitlyn giggled "don't like her" Charlotte laughed.

Chloe had taken Max's car and she was going over to see Charlotte. When she got there she made her way up the path and knocked the door. She grinned when Charlotte answered "hey" Charlotte smiled "come in" Chloe walked into the house and into the living room "so Tom says you're going away for a short period of time, there a reason for that?" Charlotte smiled "I'm three months pregnant" Chloe grinned "oh my gosh, congrats" Charlotte smiled "thanks, I'm determined to not lose this baby" Chloe smiled "I'm here if you need anything" Charlotte nodded "thanks Chloe" Chloe hugged Charlotte.

An hour later Chloe received a text from Max -

Max - Where are you?.

Chloe - I'm coming been having a chat.

"I should go, Max is doing his nut in" Charlotte smiled "we should have a playdate for the girls soon" Chloe nodded "yeah, maybe you and Tom could bring the girls round ours for a bit" Charlotte grinned "yeah" Chloe hugged her "see you".

Chloe got back to the school and saw Max sitting at his desk "missed me?" Max nodded "of course" Chloe grinned and walked over to him "Charlotte and Tom are gonna bring Tails and Lillie round soon" Max stood and lifted Chloe up slightly so she was sitting on the desk "how about tonight we go for a meal and then have a romantic evening in?" Chloe smiled "that would be perfect" Max nodded "I'll make reservations" Chloe grinned "okay" Max started kissing her "anyone could walk in" Max smirked "they should knock first".

Audrey needed to speak with Max about something so she went to his office. When she got there she wasn't expecting him to be busy so she walked in "oh my goodness".

Chloe and Max pulled apart to see Audrey standing there "I apologise, I should have knocked" Chloe had to hide her grin and Max spoke "what can I do for you?" Audrey smiled "I just wanted to know if the staff meeting was still going ahead tomorrow" Max nodded and Aubree spoke "Chloe, congratulations on your wedding I'm happy for you both and you make a lovely couple" Chloe just smiled "thanks" Audrey smiled and turned to leave.

Charlotte didn't want to tell Taitlyn or Lillie about the baby until she knew everything was fine. Tom returned and Charlotte was relaxing on the sofa "hey" Charlotte looked up and smiled "hi" Tom sat down and kissed her "Chloe came over earlier she asked if we wanted to take Tails and Lillie round soon" Tom nodded "yeah, be nice for all four girls" Charlotte smiled and cuddled into Tom.

Chloe had got changed ready to go out with Max, she had put on a light blue dress with pink patches which fell above her knees, a black leather jacket and heels. She went downstairs and saw Max "hey" Max turned to her "you look amazing" Chloe grinned "you do too" Max smirked "table's booked for seven" Chloe nodded.

Charlotte and Tom had just fed and put the girls to bed, "I can't wait to meet this baby" Charlotte smiled "me too, I think I want a boy" Tom laughed "yeah, I can teach him to play football" Charlotte nodded "aw, I can just imagine that" Tom grinned.

Max had just paid the bill so Chloe went to the bathroom, when she came back she saw Max putting on his jacket "you ready?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Max pulled Chloe out to the car "remember I'm not a ragdoll" Max smirked.

Charlotte and Tom climbed into bed and Tom placed his hand on Charlotte's stomach "Daddy can't wait to meet you" Charlotte grinned "aw Tom, you're an amazing Daddy" Tom kissed her and they both fell asleep.

Chloe and Max returned home and Max began kissing Chloe, she kissed back and he pulled her through to the living room "down here?" Max smirked "well if you'd rather wait" Chloe rolled her eyes as Max pushed her onto the sofa and continued kissing her. A couple hpurs later Chloe went up to bed and left Max downstairs sorting something out. When he came up Chloe was fast asleep so he climbed into bed next her and fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*
A/N - Well Massive thanks too StrangeDesires for the amazing idea for this story. I'm seriously reccomending everyone going + reading her PSM series. There is three amazing books to read! Go!

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.

Hope you liked.

Bye for now
Xoxo