Chapter 20 - Can't Remember A Thing

A/N - So I think everyone who reads this should go + read the PSM series by StrangeDesires.

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe and Max were lying in bed together and Chloe couldn't help but worry about Charlotte, Max knew Chloe's mind was on other things "Chloe, talk" Chloe lifted her head from Max's chest "what?" Max sighed "what's wrong?" Chloe smiled "nothing, I'm fine" Max nodded and kissed her before getting out of bed "have a lie-in, I'll keep an eye on Aubree and Isla" Chloe smiled "thanks".

Chloe eventually got out of bed and she went downstairs "Mummy" Chloe smiled as Aubree came over "why you not wake with Daddy?" Chloe shrugged "no idea" Aubree giggled "Isla is sleepy" Chloe smiled "you been playing?" Aubree nodded "yeah, Daddy is cleaning up" Chloe grinned and walked into the kitchen where Max was "morning" Max turned to Chloe and pulled her into him "enjoy your lie-in?" Chloe nodded and kissed him.

Charlotte was lying in bed in the spare room, she had Taitlyn and Lillie with her "Mummy why you not sleep with Daddy?" Charlotte sighed "Daddy needed some time alone" Taitlyn nodded just as Charlotte's phone went off signalling a text -

Chloe - We're coming over, See you soon Xx

Lottie - Okay Xx

Charlotte smiled "Chloe's coming over" Taitlyn grinned "is Aubree coming too?" Charlotte nodded "yeah and Isla" Taitlyn giggled "yay, I like Aubree" Charlotte smiled "when you were small Aubree used to sit and look after you" Taitlyn smiled "Isla is Lillie's friend" Charlotte kissed Taitlyn's head "let's get ready for them yeah?" Taitlyn nodded.

Chloe and Max arrived at Charlotte and Tom's "Mummy hurry" Chloe grinned "keep your hair on" Aubree giggled "okay" Chloe kissed Aubree's head as she got her out the car. Charlotte had told Chloe and Max that Tom was still in bed so Chloe had an idea to wake up "you might need to dry the sheets afterwards though" Charlotte shrugged "they're due to be changed anyway" Chloe groaned "I don't think I wanna know" Chloe got a glass of water "any ice cubes?" Charlotte handed Chloe a few ice cubes "keep girls down here".

Chloe walked into Charlotte and Tom's bedroom and she walked over to the bed, she tipped the glass of ice and water over him "what the-?" Chloe grinned "get up".

Charlotte and Chloe were outside talking so Max was looking after the kids and Tom came down "morning" Tom faintly smiled "I don't remember a thing from last night" Max nodded "I'm not surprised, you were drunk" Tom sighed "did I do anything stupid?" Max put Isla down and spoke "you told Chloe and I about stuff Charlotte does to you in bed, you also had an accident" Tom frowned "oh, no wonder Charlotte didn't sleep in the bed with me" Max nodded "it was embarassing for her" Tom sighed just as Charlotte and Chloe came in "you're finally awake then" Tom sighed "I'm sorry" Charlotte shrugged "whatever".

Chloe suggested that she and Tom go for a walk, he agreed so Max was staying with Charlotte to help with the kids.

While Chloe and Tom were on the walk Max was helping Charlotte tidy up "have you spoken to Tom at all?" Charlotte shook her head "no, he's slept most of day away" Max sighed and they continued tidying up.

Chloe was trying to figure out what to say to Tom "you really embarassed Charlotte last night, she was mortified and upset" Tom sighed "I know, I need to make it up to her big time" Chloe nodded "yeah, you do" Tom groaned "you're not helping my hangover" Chloe shrugged "I don't care, I'm not meant to help".

Max was helping Charlotte prepare a meal for Tom "I had no idea you could cook" Max smirked "I have to keep Chloe in my bed someway" Charlotte laughed "Chloe tells me you're quite domesticated" Max turned to Charlotte "did she?" Charlotte nodded "yeah she did" Max smirked.

Chloe and Tom were walking back to the house "make sure you apologise to her" Tom nodded "I will, thanks" Chloe smiled "good, she loves you Tom but she doesn't wanna be hurt anymore" Tom nodded.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Charlotte and Tom lay in bed breathless "that was amazing" Tom grinned and kissed her "I know" Charlotte sighed "never embarass me like that again" Tom nodded "I'm sorry" Charlotte kissed him and they fell asleep.

Chloe went up to bed while Max sorted Aubree and Isla out. When he came into the bedroom Chloe was sitting on the bed and she pulled Max over to her "you helped Charlotte, that made me remember why I fell in love with you" Max smirked and kissed her before pushing her onto the bed. A couple of hours later they fell asleep.