Chapter 67 - I Love You And You Know It

A/N - This update is gonna be a short one.

I AM BEGGING SD FOR AN UPDATE XD
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Charlotte had been missing Tom but she knew they needed the time apart to work on their relationship. That morning Charlotte went and made breakfast for the kids and she received a text from Chloe -

Chloe - Me and Max will be over soon xx

Charlotte - Thanks, I need company xx

Chloe - Hehe; see you soon xx

Charlotte smiled just as Taitlyn came in "Chloe is bringing Aubree over" Taitlyn smiled "yay!" Charlotte grinned "you love Aubree don't you?" Taitlyn nodded "she mine".

Chloe and Max arrived and Aubree was excited "hi Taitlyn" Taitlyn giggled and pulled Aubree into the back garden while Chloe and Max went into the kitchen "so, how are you?" Charlotte shrugged "it's hard but I'm coping" Chloe smiled "if you ever need anything then let us know" Charlotte grinned and hugged Chloe "thanks".

Tom pulled up outside Charlotte's house, he wanted to see his kids. Knocking the door he smiled when Charlotte answered  "I wanna see the kids" Charlotte nodded and moved for Tom to come in "daddy!" Jacob came running into the hallway "hey buddy" Jacob smiled "I missed you daddy" Tom hugged him and Taitlyn came in with Aubree "hi daddy" Tom grinned and puck Taitlyn up "Chloe and Max are here daddy" Tom smiled and nodded.

Chloe made an effort to speak with Tom but she still didn't like him "how's Ashlyn?" Chloe looked up from her phone "she's fine, fed up of being pregnant but she's fine" Tom nodded "poor kid, going through all that alone" Chloe sighed "she has my support, I've been where she is and I know how hard it is" Max smiled "you weren't alone" Chloe grinned and kissed him "I know".

_A Few Hours Later_

Charlotte needed to speak with Tom about something so she went outside "Tom? Can we talk?" Tom turned and nodded so Charlotte spoke "I'm pregnant" Tom was shocked "you can't have kids though?" Charlotte sighed "I know, I went to the doctor and he confirmed it. I have to be careful about what I do otherwise I could miscarry but I am pregnant" Tom smiled and hugged Charlotte "I love you and you know it" Charlotte looked at Tom and pulled him towards her planting her lips onto his in a passionate kiss.

Chloe and Max were in the kitchen and Chloe was watching Charlotte "well she looks happy" Max nodded "she does" Chloe grinned "good, she deserves it" Max turned Chloe to him and kissed her.

All kids were getting tired so Max and Chloe decided to head home "Tom, you break her heart again then I'll break your face" Tom laughed "bye Chloe". After Chloe and Max had gone Tom helped Charlotte put the kids to bed "I'll come over tomorrow" Charlotte smiled and she nodded "I love you Tom and I hope we can work this out" Tom kissed her "we can, for the sake of our family".

Charlotte looked the front and back door and she climbed into bed. After texting Tom to say goodnight she fell asleep hoping that she would be able to love this baby like she did her other kids.

Chloe and Max ended up in bed and they were being intimate "what's all this in aid of?" Max smirked "because I love you" Chloe grinned and kissed him "you wouldn't be after what Tom and Charlotte have got are you?" Max winked and Chloe rolled her eyes "I bloody love you" Max kissed her "I love you too". A couple of hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - This update was short. Oh well it's for StrangeDesires.

Let me know any ideas you have

Hope you like

Bye for now
Xoxo