Chapter 1: New Neighbors

It all started like a normal Sunday morning until my mom woke me up.

"Alison wake up we have new neighbors!" my mom yelled loudly from downstairs and I groaned loudly.

"Alison I'm not gonna ask you again get up, sweetie," my mom yelled slightly angry.

So I got up and brushed my teeth put on a black top,some light blue skinny jeans and some red converse.

I went down stairs and my little brother Ashton was already awake eating cereal.

"So are you ready to meet our new neighbors? my mom said happily.

"Yup mom I'm ready," I said bluntly.

My mom Ashton and I knocked on our new neighbors door.

A blonde lady opened the door.
"Hello I'm Jane and you guys must be the Rodrigrez family come in come in,"she repeated.

We walked in her house it was so empty that there were a lot of boxes all over the place.

"Sorry about the mess," Jane said.

"Oh no problem Jane," my mom told her.

"Oh my goodness my son is still up in his bedroom. Alison honey do you mind to go call him down sweetie?"Jane told me.

"Umm sure Jane!" I said cheerfuly even though I didn't want to go meet her son.

"Thanks Alison, "Jane said gratefully, "second door to the left," she continued.

I walked down to the second door to the left I knocked on the door.

"Come in," a guy voice instructed me.

"Hi I'm Alison your next door neighbor," I told Jane's son.

"Alison huh I like that name but Ally suits you better"Jane's son told me.

"Uhh, thanks what's your name" I told him still not knowing his name.

"Jake. Jake Haynes," he told me with a smirk, "by the way Ally why are you still in my room?" He asked me.

"Well your mom told me to come and get to you to come downstairs to meet the rest of my family."I told him.

"Fine," he told me angrily that he had to leave his room.

Once we got down stairs a really cute little girl sqeauled when she saw me.

"Hello, I'm Sally I love to play Barbie what's your name by the way your really pretty,you know what I bet my brother will annoy you to death with his cheesy pick up lines he does to girls he likes."Sally told me unshyly.

"Oh hi Sally I'm Alison and Barbies are pretty fun" I said cheerfuly.

I looked up to see that Jake was a bit blushing after what Sally had said about his dumb cheesy pick up lines.

"Well thanks for having us over," my mom said with a smile.

"Any time," Jane told us.

....

I looked at my clock it was 10:48 PM
I brushed my teeth washed my face and put on a baggy T-shirt and some pink shorts.It was all going normal until I heard a few hits on my window like a rock or something.It scared half to death but what could it be?

************
Hello guys thanks for reading my first chapter of TBBWAOCPUL sorry for the cliff hanger but I really hope you enjoyed this.I know there weren't any cheesy pick up lines but I promise the next chapter will have some in there for u guys.

Fan ,Comment,or add this to your library

Bye,
Joy_618

By the way if I miss spelled anything I'm really sorry I'm not perfect.

Xoxo

✔️