When her father acquired half of L'Amore, he told my grandma that we were no longer welcome at L'Amore.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're here. How did you find me?" I asked.

She smiled sheepishly. "Well... This is my husband, Adam. He was the one who helped me find you."

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you," Ally's husband said.

"Likewise," I said. I recognized Ally's husband from a magazine. He owns luxury hotels all over the world.

He's a freaking billionaire! Just like... Don't go there, Andi, I warned myself.

"Mommy?"

I turned to find Faith, walking slowly toward us. When she reached me, she hid behind me, while taking a peek at the two strangers.

I smiled. "This is my daughter Faith," I said. "Faith, this is your Aunt Ally, and her husband, Uncle Adam. Come and say hello, sweet face."

"Hello," she said shyly.

Adam gave Faith a friendly smile, and dropped down to her eye level. "Hi Faith. You have a beautiful name. I'm your Uncle Adam," he said, as he held out his hand for her to take.

Faith looked at his offered hand, the back up at me. When I nodded, she placed her hand in Adam's, and they shook hands.

"Hi," Faith said, while she was still hiding behind me.

"Hi Faith, my husband's right. You have such a beautiful name. Can our little peanut and I have a big hug?" Ally asked.

"Peanut?" Faith asked curiously.

"Yup. In about 6 months time, I'm going to have a beautiful baby, just like you," she said.

My eyes rounded in surprise. "Wow. Congratulations, Ally," I gushed.

"Thanks," she beamed.

"You're gonna name your baby peanut?" Faith asked and we all chuckled.

"No sweetie, that's just a pet name," Ally explained.

"Like how I call you sweet face," I said.

"Oh," Faith said in understanding.

"Can we have our hug now?" Ally asked.

Faith nodded and walked up to her to give her a hug.

"She's beautiful," Ally gushed.

I smiled. "Thanks."

"I've been rude," I said. "Come inside. You'll have to excuse the place," I said, as I led them to the dining table.

"Andi, it's fine," Ally said.

"Can I get you anything to drink? Water? Coke? Or juice? Coffee, maybe... Well at least for you, Adam."

Adam smiled. "Coffee would be great, thanks."

I nodded.

"I'll have some water," Ally said.

"I still can't believe you're here," I said, as I settled down on the chair, after preparing everyone's drinks, and serving some snacks.