Chapter 28: Brie/Nikki's POV

••Brie's POV••
I had to get out of this chair. I was only tied with a rope so maybe I get it lose. I tried moving my hands around until a felt a knot. No luck though. So I decided just to try to get at least one hand out of the rope. Which hurt like hell. I wiggled my wrist until it started to come off of my wrist. It was burning but I couldn't die like this. I finally got one hand out of the rope. I used it to try to loosen the rest or the rope so I could get out of it. But it was hard. Since I was on the floor, part of the chair was on my arm. It hurt so much. But I finally loosened the rope and my hand was free. I lifted up with my left arm so my right arm could be free. But I couldn't move it. At this point I couldn't feel it. I took my left arm and used it to move my right one. I take back what I said about not being able to feel it. It hurts like hell! I finally got up to my feet. I stopped and stared at Daniel. Don't worry Daniel. I'll be with you soon. I ran to the door, opened it, and started running.

••Nikki's POV••
Everyone ran outside. Almost everyone was dead. The only people left was me, AJ, Paige, Violet, John,Randy, Bray, Dean, Seth, Roman, Hunter, and Luke.

Everyone was scared. Whether they wanted to admit it or not. We had to figure out who was doing this before everyone else dies.

"No one is moving until we figure out who is doing this!" Hunter yelled.

No one said anything. We all looked at each other. No one looked guilty. Maybe it wasn't even one of us. Maybe I had to look at it as if my sister and Daniel really were the killers. No, Brie couldn't even kill a spider without crying. No way she would kill a person.

"Fine then. No one wants to confess. We will play the blame game. Say who you think the killers are." Hunter said. "Nikki, you go first." He ordered me.

Why did he put me on the spot like that?

"Um, well, I think.." I thought about it for a while. I couldn't think of anyone. And I couldn't. No I wouldn't say my sister.

"Just say you think it's Brie and Daniel. We all know its what you are thinking." Bray said.

"Dude, leave her alone!" John told her.

"Or what John?"

"I'll kill you myself!"

"Don't pretend you are for her! I saw the picture and the note fro-" Bray got cut off by John tackling him and punching him. Randy and Roman pulled John off while Luke held Bray back. Before John could attack again I jumped in front of him.

"What is Bray talking about?"

"Nikki, it's nothing. Don't listen to Bray!" He yelled at me.

"Who was in that picture Bray?" I asked, still looking at Jonh. Instead of an answer, we heard a cracking sound. Almost like bones breaking. When I turned, Luke had broke Brays neck. My mouth went open in shock. I couldn't believe Luke just did that. Everyone was in shock.

"It was you?" Violet asked as she hid behind Seth.

"Don't act so surprised." Luke said.

"You killed everyone?!" Roman yelled.

"No. Not everyone. Just most people."

"Why?" Dean asked.

"Different reasons for different people."

"Eva!" Roman said through his teeth.

"She was a bitch. She had it coming."

"Emily?!" Roman said again through his teeth.