Chapter 9: Dolph Ziggler's POV

A lot of weird things are happening and I just want to get off of the island. I don't even care that Eva died. She probably deserved it. But what if they come after me? My life is worth something. If I stay in the house I'll be fine. What if Wade is the killer? What if Wade killed Eva? I share a room with Wade. He could kill me! Wait, if it was him, I'd probably be dead by now.

Speaking of Wade, he walks into the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"Getting something. This is my room too you know."

"Don't remind me." I say rolling my eyes.

I get up of my bed and go to the living room. Summer was sitting on the couch by herself. I had always had a crush on her. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. She looked at my hand and back at me, with one eyebrow raised.

"Just trying to be friendly."

"Well can you be friendly somewhere else?"

"What? Don't act like you don't like me. You like everyone else."

"No I don't. Now leave me alone."

"And if I say no?"

"Dolph, you really don't want to know what will happen to you."

"What will happen to me?"

Summer didn't say anything. Roman, Seth, Dean, Emily, Jessica, Bray, Paige, and Layla walked out into the living room.

"Why not tell everyone here what will happen to me if I don't leave you alone."

"Dolph, just leave me alone."

"Just leave her alone. Why do you always have to be a dick?" Paige asked me.

"If Summer says what will happen I will leave her alone. So tell me."

"Fine, I will cut your dick off and shove it down your throat. Then I'll hang you by a tree and take the dick out of your mouth and shove it up your ass. Now leave me alone."

I got up off the couch. Everyone else laughed at me. Well then, never been threatened like that before. After that, I decided to go out. Not near the woods though. After what happened to Eva. Nope. Not for me.

I didn't care about telling anyone where I was. I was just walking along the water. Then I heard a laugh from the woods. Who is out here?

"Come here Dolph." A woman said. It was to far away to recognize who it was yelling for me. I didn't move though. "Let's have some fun!" The voice said when I didn't answer.

Well I do like having fun. I followed the voice. It came from the woods. I was hesitate but it's for fun, I'm going in.

The woman was laughing so I followed the laugh. It took me awhile but I finally found her. She was naked. Laying on the ground. Just waiting for me.

"I thought you would never get here."

"Well I'm here let's have some fun."

I pulled down my pants and underwear. She came closer. "Close your eyes." She said, so I did. She grabbed me and I groaned. Then I felt a sharp pain. I screamed and looked down. What was down there, wasn't anymore. She cut me. She cut it off. I started to feel dizzy. I was losing to much blood. I fell down but I was still conscience. She opened my mouth for me and shoved myself down my throat. I couldn't breath. I was gagging and choking. I got even more dizzy. I didn't have the strength to do anything. I knew I would die.

---------------------

So now Dolph is dead. Frankly, how I made his character seem in this chapter, I wasn't sad to make him die.

So, who do you think the killers are? In this chapter you only see a woman killer. Not the male.

I hope you guys liked the chapter. I know it's not very long. But it's something. Tell me what you guys think of this chapter.