Chapter 2: Triple H's POV

We called certain superstars to the arena. The top card superstars. The ones who are mostly affected with the feuding. People like John, Randy, Dean, Seth, AJ Lee, The Bella Twins...

All their feuding has gotten out of control. They were only suppose to feud in the ring. Then some took it to far and almost became the it characters so their enemies in their storylines were their enemies in real life.

The superstars and divas were in the ring or outside the ring. Stephanie, Vince, and I were on the stage. Some people were arguing. Others were keeping Dean away from Seth. Vince had to yell as loud as he could. It still didn't work. So Stephanie screamed and everybody looked toward us.

"Thanks honey." Vince said. "Now for you guys, I have been forced to do something I haven't done in a while. All of you are taking a vacation." Everyone was confused. I heard people ask what, why, and when. Vince continued. "I cannot have everyone feuding off screen. You guys are living your storylines and that's not best for business."

"My dad is right you guys. We don't want to be forced to fire you guys. That is why you will take a vacation to the McMahon Island."

Some people cheered. Others were still confused.

"Steph and I will join as well. There is plenty of space for all of us. There will be two to each room and we have put you guys in pairs. When we call you names that will be your partner. You will sit on the plane together. You will share a room together. And so on."

"Now here are the pairs. Dean and Seth. Randy and John. Bray, Erick, and Luke, you three will be together. Roman and Daniel. Wade and Dolph. Those are the pairs for the men. Now for the women. Nikki and Brie. AJ and Paige. Eva, Violet, and Summer. Layla and Alicia. Naomi and Cameron. And finally Emily and Jessica." Steph said

"You have three days to get all of your stuff gathered to get on the plane. If you are late, and you do not go to the island you will be fired." Vince said. "Also, when you men and women land on the island, there is no way off besides to swim 100 miles to another island. You will be stranded there for 2 weeks." Was Vince's last words before walking away.

Everyone stared arguing. I don't think this is going to work. I think they may kill each other before we even leave to go to the island.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapters. When they actually get to the island the chapters will be longer. Tell me what you guys think. And for the whole Jessica and Emily, you have to read Make Me Love You in order to understand.