Chapter 8: Stephanie McMahon's POV

A new character will be created in this chapter, no she doesn't just show up magically. She is sent to the island. Her name is Tatianna (Tati_Flazy)
-----------------------------------------------------------
What is going on around here? And Eva. Poor Eva. Who would do something like this? Hunter and I had to try to investigate. We called everyone in the living room. We knew almost everyone was hurting. Besides maybe Summer, everyone got along with Eva. But even Summer seem to be hurt of the death of Eva.

"Okay you guys, we need to figure this out. The only people on this island are us. That means, someone in this house killed Eva. Now we have to figure out who killed Eva. I know no one will confess. But we would like to ask anyone, if your partner wasn't in the room at any time last night to come to one of us and we will sort it out." Hunter said.

"Now, today is the day the boat comes with food. My father will be on that boat.I will tell him about Eva. I will tell him we have to get off of this island. Then we will take legal action against the one who killed Eva."

"How will you find out who did it?" Roman asked.

"We will have the police involved."

"But what about her body? We can't take it on a boat with us, can we?" Summer asked.

"I don't know. We may have to leave, let the proper authority know and lead them to Eva."

"But what if we aren't the only ones on the island?" Emily asked.

"I can assure you, we are." I said.

"But what if we aren't? Haven't you ever seen horror movies? Killers hide in places like this waiting for a victim. And we haven't been to the other side. You never know what is on the other side."

Jessica slapped the back of Emily's head and told her to shut up. Emily skilled at her then attacked her.

Great. Just great. First Eva dies. Now we have fights. Could this be any worse.

We hear something outside. But Emily and Jessica still didn't stop fighting. Seth tried pulling Emily and Dean pulled Jessica. I looked out the window. It was my father on the boat. I told Hunter to keep everyone in here. I ran out to my father. He wasn't alone. I couldn't tell who was with him until he got closer. There were two people with him. Tatianna and Lana. Why where they here?

The boat docked on the island. Tatianna and Lana jumped off with their bags. Oh no.

"Dad, we need to talk."

My dad threw a bag of something on the ground.

"No dear. I am in a hurry. I am just dropping off Tatianna and Lana. They got into a huge fight. Lana ended up having to go to the hospital. So I brought them here. Now I must hurry back."

"But, dad, you don't-"

"Later honey. I'll be back in a couple of days. Maybe. Love you honey."

I kept trying to tell him about Eva. But he started the boat and left. I couldn't tell these two about Eva could I? Should I?

"Well you two, follow me into the house."
I tried to so calmly.

I started walking and the followed. We enter the house. Jessica and Emily where finally separated. Everyone looked at us.

"Where did they come from?" Hunter asked.

"Well, my dad came in the boat. He dropped off food and these two. I was about to tell him. Every time I tried, he interrupted. I didn't get a chance to tell him."

"Great. So now we are stuck here? That's just great." Bray said.

"Does Tatianna and Lana know?" Wade asked.

"No. And they aren't going to either." I said.

"What aren't we suppose to know?" Tatianna asked.

"Nothing. Just go find your room. You two must share a room. Now go. Find a room. Everyone else, go do something." Every one went a different way. "We may be in trouble Hunter."

"I know. We will figure it out. Don't worry." Hunter hugged me. This is going to be a long two weeks.
---------------------------------------------------------------
So, tell me,what you think. I hope you like it. Sorry for the slow updates. I've been really tired lately. I have no idea why though.

And the next person that dies, you may hate me, you may not hate me. But we will see when I post it.