Chapter 13: Male Killer's POV

I can't believe Summer survived. I didn't need her anymore. She gave my partner the idea to kill Dolph. That's all we needed. We knew she would do something like that. We just had to wait. But stupid John and Seth just had to try to get her out of the water. I mean it was perfect!

She will die. I just have to wait until everyone leaves her alone. Brie is always checking in on her. So is Seth. Maybe if I kill those two, I wouldn't have a problem. Brie would have to be first but she is never alone. Someone is always with her. I have to figure out how to get her alone. But how? Maybe I could set her up. I could act like Daniel and get her alone by making her think that Daniel wants a romantic dinner with her. Daniel has always said he thought about doing that. No. Too cheesy. But I guess it could work.

I was sitting with everyone in the living room. Well almost everyone. Some people were with Summer. Some were outside talking and laughing with each other. The death of Eva and Dolph and almost killing of Summer brought some people together, but others, it made the relationship worse. Nikki and Brie have been fighting more often. Dean and Seth constantly fight even more. But, Erick and Luke have began to rebuild their relationship. And some others as well.

"Should we be more scared than what we really are. I mean there is a killer." Layla said.

"Lay, we don't need to act any different. Only two people have died. Even though they deserve justice if we panic in any way, it may hinder us, not help us." Stephanie said.

"Stephanie is right. I mean, if we act like we are worried about this then it would make us vulnerable. But if we seem strong like nothing can stop us, then whoever the killer is may feel defeated because we won't them them get to us." I said. I had to make it seem like I was with them. Plus if they don't act like they are vulnerable, they will act mire confident. I've been around long enough to know that these people are too cocky for their own good. And they may actually try to find me. I want them to. It would give me a chance to kill even more of them.

"Maybe he is right. But what if the killer is in this room?" Layla said.

"I bet it is Wade." Lana said.

"Why would it be Wade? Wade wouldn't do that." Tatiana said.

"Oh yeah, and how would you know?"

"Because I know!"

"You only say that because you like him!"

Before they could attack each other Wade and John stepped between them.

"Calm down!" John screamed to Lana.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING HER?" Nikki screamed to John.

"Calm down Nikki. I was jus-"

"JUST NOTHING JOHN!"

"What is going on in here?" Brie came out of the room to ask.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. GO BACK PLAYING DOCTOR!" Nikki screamed at Brie.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh what, did you not hear me? Oh I forgot, when you quit so did your hearing."

"How does that even make sense?" Daniel asked.

"Shut up!"

"Don't you dare tell my husband to shut up!"

"And why is that? Can he not stand up for himself? He needs someone to do it for him?" Brie ran and attacked Nikki.

Then, everyone started fighting. Dean and Seth, John and Randy, Wade and Daniel, Tatiana and Lana... I just sat back and laughed.
___________________________________
So who do you think the male killer is now? And what about the female killer? Who do you think the next victim is?