Chapter 5: Brie Bella's POV

We got off the plane onto a big island. It was so beautiful. Trees everywhere. And the house on the island was so big. I'm not use to big places. Daniel and I live a very modest life. Complete opposite of the way Nikki and John live.

"Ok, you guy's all have assigned rooms. The women will be on one side, the men on the other." Stephanie said.

"Great, just like college." Roman said. It made everyone laugh.

"Anyway, we don't have many rules here. Besides, clean this place like it was your own. If you need help with anything, ask your partner before asking anyone else. If you and your partner can't figure it out, then you may go ask someone else. You may not switch roommates with anyone. Even if you want to be in the same bedroom as your spouse, you may not switch rooms. Not even for a night. If you fight there will be consequences. If you break any rule, there will be consequences. Now, go with your partner to find your room. Hunter and I will be around to check on you guy's."

"But why do you two get to share a room?" Summer asked.

"Because we have no rivals." Stephanie.

"I beg to differ." I said while rolling my eyes. It made everyone laugh.

"Excuse me. What did you just say?"

"I said I beg to differ."

"Brie, just because you aren't in the ring, doesn't mean I'm not your boss. I still control you. Hunter and I control you. Hunter and I control everyone. We have the authority here, no one else."

"Well you know what I think Steph? We are on an island that there is no way off. Your authority doesn't mean a damn thing." I said as I walked to the house with a smile on my face. Everyone behind me we laughing and telling Stephanie she got owned.

I walked in the house. It was so massive. I couldn't believe it. It was big get than John and Nikki's house. I went to find the bedrooms. I noticed each door had our names on it. When did they do that? Who did that? I opened the door. There were two massive beds in the room. I sat on one, it wasn't that comfy so I sat on the other, it was like a cloud. So soft. I put my stuff in front of the soft bed and laid down.

A couple of minutes later, Nikki walked in and sat down on the other bed. She didn't say a word to me. She just complained about how uncomfortable her bed was. Of course it made me laugh. She doesn't deserve a comfortable bed. She turned on me. I have been the only one, besides John, that has been by her side at all times. We are sisters. She betrayed me.

I got up to roam the rear of the house. It was too big. I found the kitchen. It was so massive. It looked like a cooks dream kitchen. But where did the food come from? It looks like someone has been here recently. Well it is the McMahon family island. Maybe Vince or Linda or Shane came here recently.

Someone opened the door to the kitchen, and it made me jump. It was John.

"I'm sorry Brie. I didn't mean to scare you."

"No you're fine John."

"Where is Nikki?"

"She is in our room. Settling down."

"Did your room have your names on it?"

"Yeah, I figured Stephanie or someone was here before and put the names on the door. She did say we had our rooms assigned to us."

"No, after you left, Stephanie and Hunter was telling us our numbers. But when we came in we seen out names on the door instead of numbers."

"Well then that's weird. But there has to be an explanation for it."