Chapter 11: Summer Rae's POV

Everyone thinks that I killed Dolph. Why would I kill him? Sure I may not have always liked him at times, but that doesn't mean I killed him. And many others were in the same room as me when I said that. They can't just assume it was me.

I was walking along the water. I wasn't stupid enough to go in the woods like everyone else was. That is where Eva died and Dolph died. I was staying as far away as I could from there. I decided to go for a swim though. I went skinny dipping. It wasn't night time, but I didn't want to go back into the house to get my bikini. So I went in naked. I swam as far as I could, which wasn't very far. Far enough where my feet didn't touch the oven floor. I looked back to the where the house was. Some of the guys were outside staring at me. They noticed all of my clothes on the ground so they knew I was naked in the water. Dean grabbed my clothes and ran off into the house with them. Roman followed laughing. Followed by Wade. Then Randy. Only Daniel, John, Bray, and Seth were still outside. Bray and Seth were the only ones looking at me. Daniel and John were having their own conversation. I started to swim back to shore, hopefully no one would laugh when I'm completely naked. I felt something around my foot. At first I thought it may have been a shark or even a fish. Then I felt a hand. The hand grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I tried escaping but this person was too strong. I couldn't hold my breath for much longer. I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I screamed out and I was let go of. But I couldn't make it to the top. I didn't have the strength in my arms. I kept going down and down.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Is Summer dead? Will the guys from outside try to find and save her before she drowns?

Sorry this chapter is short. I know it is probably the shortest chapter I have EVER done. I think anyway. But there wasn't much I could think of to put in this chapter. Hopefully this is the only short chapter I will have for a while.