Chapter 10: Randy Orton

We were all sitting in the living room waiting for Steph and Hunter to get out here. Its pretty empty without Eva. And no one had seen Dolph since this morning. Hunter and Steph came out to talk to us.

"Now, I now all of you guys are a little jumpy and may be scared, but I assure you, if you stay with your partner, nothing will happen." Hunter said.

"What if you can't find your partner?" Wade spoke up. Dolph was Wade's partner.

"Well go with another group until Dolph is found." Hunter said.

"WHAT IF DOLPH IS DEAD TOO?!" Emily screamed.

"WHAT IF YOU WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP?!" Summer screamed back.

Emily lunged at Summer and tackled her. She started punching her in the face over and over again. Roman pulled Emily but a he was trying to get away. I smiled. It was funny to watch Emily fight because she was so crazy.

"CALM DOWN NOW! OR YOU WILL BE TERMINATED!" Stephanie yelled at Emily. She reluctantly calms down.

"Now, Wade, go with Randy and John. You three will look for Dolph. Every one else will stay in here until they get back."

Wade, John and I got up and walked out. Why us?

We walked toward all the trees because maybe he went that way. Who knows. We walked the trail forever. There was no sign of Dolph so far.

"Man, I don't think we are going to find him." John stated.

"I think you are right. But we have to keep looking." Wade said.

"Maybe we could split up." John said.

"I don't think so. We need to stay together so we won't die." I said.

"Randy is right John. We should just stay together and keep going."

"Fine. We will look in the woods for another five minutes. If we don't find him we are turning around."

"Who the hell made you the boss?" I asked.

"I'm the most experienced therefore I'm the boss."

"Look, just because-"

"Guys!" Wade yelled.

"Just because nothing. I am-"

"Guys!"

"WHAT?!" John and I both yelled at the same time. We look to Wade. He was looking up. We looked at what he was looking at. My jaw dropped.

"Oh hell no!" John yelled and ran off. Wade soon followed. I then followed Wade. We ran to the house.

"Well did you find him?" Summer asked.

All three of us nodded our head.

"He... He was... his... oh God...." Wade tried to say.

"Calm down what happened?"

"He was hung on a tree naked. His, well, his dick, was shoved up his ass. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen." John said.

"Wait, that is what Summer said a he would do to him." Seth said.

Everyone looked at Summer. She just shook her head.

"I didn't really mean it. And I wasn't the only one in the room when I said it. Maybe one of you guys got the idea from me to frame me!"

"Besides Wade, you were the only one who had a motive to kill Dolph." Dean said.

"Yes but that doesn't mean I did it! I would never kill anyone!"

"We don't know that." Seth said.

"Whatever. If you don't want to believe me fine. But I'm not going to stick around here and listen to you guys accuse me of his murder!"

Summer went out the house and slammed the door behind her.

"Just let her go. She won't go far. And everyone else is here so nothing will happen to her." Hunter said. Maybe he was right. Every one is here so maybe Summer will be safe. Especially if it is here. But if not, heaven help her right now.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so I hope you like it. They found Dolph. Everyone thinks Summer did it, but did she really? There were other people in the room when she said it. Maybe they really did frame her. Never knooooow.

I don't think I have much to say. But I get my cap and gown MONDAY!!! Then I graduate May 20th!!! And btw, I may not be on much until after May 20th.

I think that's all I have to say. Thanks for reading,