Chapter 25: Multiple People's POV

*Naomi's POV*
"I still can't believe all of this." I told Nikki and AJ. "I mean, Vince sent me here. He sent us all here. This is all his fault."

"It's not his fault. He didn't know. Nikki's sister is missing and she isn't blaming anyone. My brother is now dead, and the only people I'm blaming are the people sick and twisted enough to try and kill us." AJ said.

"This is different. Erick is dead. I loved him! Nikki hates Brie! She didn't care about her sister! She flat out told Brie she wished she died in the womb! And you are going to try to tell me that Nikki cares for Brie enough to blame someone if something happens to her?!" I screamed.

"Naomi, seriously, you need to calm down. You know more than anyone Nikki loves Brie."

"I know... I know more than anyone.." I started laughing. "Everyone here cared more about Brie then what Nikki did. Everyone cares about Brie more than they care about Nikki." I fired back.

“Naomi, you are taking this way to personal right now." I can't believe AJ is actually standing up for Nikki.

"I'm taking it personal? Me? Of all people?! Try having the person you love most be murdered! Oh that's right, you can't. Because Phil left you! And now you don't even have a family!" I screamed. Then I thought about what I said. "AJ, I didn't mean-"

"Yes you did. I have to go." AJ ran out of the living room and ran to her room. Nikki gave me a death stare.

"What? It's not like I meant to hurt her."

"I can't believe you. First you have the nerve to talk about me and my sister. You have no idea about our relationship. Then you took it way to far with AJ. Why would you even bring that up?"

"Boo who. I can't take back what I said."

"What a bitch." Nikki mumbled then went to AJ's room.

"What ever." I rolled my eyes and went into my room.

I looked to my bed then to Cameron's. I was glad she was dead. I'd rather not have had to watch it But still, I'm glad it happened. I wanted to try out Cameron's bed, so I laid on it. It was much more comfortable. I started to doze off but the door opened.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Just wanted to talk."

"About what?"

"About what you said to AJ."

"Not you two. I don't have to listen to you." I rolled my eyes and turned away from her.

"Naomi, how stupid are you? First you hurt AJ. Not even I go as low as to talk about her relationship." I rolled my eyes again. I closed my eyes. Hopefully I would fall asleep before she kept talking. "Then you turn away from a person with a knife." My eyes opened wide. I quickly turned and seen she had a knife in her hand. Bfore I could do anything, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. She didn't have the knife in her hand anymore. I looked to my stomach, there the knife was. I wanted to scream but the only thing coming out of my mouth was blood.

"Don't worry, now you will get to be with all of your friends. Oh wait, you didn't have any." She walked out.

I grew weaker and weaker. I couldn't breath. My blood was suffocating me.

*Bray's POV*
I was in my new room. I didn't actually have a room mate. I was alone. I was happy about that part. That way I could cry to myself about Erick. Why Erick? He was like a brother to me. I'd always like Erick over Luke. But he got taken away from me.

The door opened, and I quickly dried my face so no one knew I was crying. It was only Luke.

"How you holding up?" Luke asked me.