Chapter 15: Daniel Bryan's POV

Roman and I were outside with Wade. Since he had no partner anymore he got stuck with us. Wade always felt as if he was better than everyone. He tried to convince us to go in the forest but Roman and I weren't that dumb. We weren't going anywhere near the woods.

"There is nothing to really be afraid of. We are all grown strong men."

"No means no. Just because you are stupid enough to risk your life doesn't mean we are."

"Look, ill prove it to you." He jogged to the trees. He looked back at Roman and I and entered into the woods.

"You think he will come out of there?" I asked Roman.

"We can always hope." We just waited and waited.

Brie came out of the house with something in her hands. She came straight to me.

"Hey honey what's that on your hand?"

"Well I thought it came from you until you said that."

"What?" I asked.

She handed me the note. It said,

~~~~~~~~~
Dear Brie,

Meet me in the woods around 2. I have a surprise. I know we aren't suppose to go near it but I know how much you love the outdoors and trees. You love then more than me. Anyway, meet me in the woods.

Love your husband.
~~~~~~~~~

"I never sent you this." I insured Brie.

"Well then who did?"

I looked to the woods then back at Brie. Wade was still in the woods. Roman looked to me and it seemed like he read my mind.

"You don't think Wade-"

"Brie, go get Hunter. Tell him to meet us at the forest path. Hurry!" Brie then ran to the house and Roman and I headed to the woods. We weren't going in without Hunter though.

In moments he arrived with John, Dean, Randy, Bray, and Seth.

"Okay, we will split into teams. It will be me John, Randy, and Seth. And then the rest of you on the other. We will go left, you go right." We all followed his orders.

It was me, Roman, Dean, and Bray. We were looking everywhere for Wade. No sign of him anywhere. But what we cane across was a little strange. A note nailed to a tree. It read,

Brie,
You are almost there. Just a little further to go.
-Daniel

Roman decided it was best if two people stayed here and the other two went back to find the other group. Roman and Dean went because they are the fastest. In about 10 minutes they were back with the other group.

Hunter read the note out loud. Everyone looked at each other and then back at me.

"I swear I had nothing to do with this."

They all looked at each other again. Then they all shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay, well this is the only path so maybe if we all go down this path we will find clues or sonething." Hunter suggested.

We followed him as he took the lead. We walked for about 3 minutes before reaching another note.

Brie,
I've decided to make this kind of like hide and seek. Only I'll give you hints. You are the smartest woman I know so I know you will get them. First, all you have to do is go straight.

This time, the letter wasn't signed. We did has the note said and went straight until we seen another note.

Brie,
It seems so long ago when I first laid eyes on you. I remember the first date. Do you remember? What movie did we see and you will have your direction.