Jackson imagine

I know that Jackson left for ages ago, but I still love him so here ya go xx
------
You exit the english classroom and smile awkwardly at yourself before walking over to your locker which is located besides your friendish Jackson. He's not really your friend but since he used to date your friend Lydia, he kind of automatically is.
"Hi Whittemore." You smile at him as you put your things into the locker. He nods before going back to ignoring you. You sight. He always had something against you, and you still don't know what it is after knowing him for 3 years.
"In a bad mood this sunny afternoon, are we?" You ask him as you close the locker.
"Do you ever just shut up, Y/N?" He looks annoyed at your hopeless try to make you talk.
"Why do you hate me so much?"
He looks confused before turning his in your direction and says:
"I don't hate you Y/N."
"You clearly do since all you do is to be all mean and get mad at m-" he cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours. At first you're shocked, but it felt nice so you kissed him back. As cliché at is sounds, you feel like everything will be okay as long as you have Jackson by your side.
"Does that answer your question?"
"Nope, you have to do that explanation again..." You whisper.
"You're such a weirdo," he smiles before pressing his lips back on yours, where they belong. He bites you gently in the lip, begging for entrance. When you don't give him it, he runs his hand up your stomach, making you gasp. He smiles and slides his tounge into my mouth.
"Woah woah! Jackson?... And Jess? Oh wow... I should leave!" You hear a voice behind you but you don't stop kissing to see who it is. Jackson smiles into the kiss before pulling away.
"You have no idea for how long I've wanted to do that." He whisperes in your ear.
"Me too." You kiss his cheek before leaving the school with a big smile on your face.
----
I know that this one kind of sucks, but I wrote it in the middle of the night... I hope you don't mind...
Xx,
Elinthefab