Chapter 18

~3 Weeks And A Half Later~
It's a week until Joe's wedding! I can not wait! Rebekah has dragged me out to Paris so I can buy a dress. Let's just say it's going pretty slowly.
"Try this one on!" The little blonde demanded.
Letting out a bored sigh, I stepped into the changing room before trying on yet another dress.
This wasn't like the others. For one, it isn't leopard print but mainly because it was beautiful!
Stepping out, I heard Rebekah gasp.
"IT'S PERFECT!"
We then proceeded to squeal in delight.
Needing to head off in a few hours, I packed all of my belongings. It took me a few seconds, thanks to my handy speed!
Saying my farewells, I took off.
~~~
Home sweet home. How I've missed you! My dear Salvatore Boarding House.
"Honey, I'm home!" I shouted to no one in particular.
"Elena, what are you doing here? It's not safe!" Damon scolded before realising how I actually was, "Katerina..."
"Awe, darling, missed me?"
Before he could reply with a snarky comeback, I was pinned to the wall by a woman whom seemed to be in her thirties.
"You should have listened to Damon, Elena," she hissed.
Chocking, I was able to muster up a good old, "I'm not Elena."
This got her to put my safely back down on my feet. Taking in the sweet air in which I had been deprived of not to long ago, I looked towards Damon for answers.
"Lily, meet my ex girlfriend Katerina Gilbert. Elena's twin sister."
"Hi, you are the ever so famous Momma Salvatore! I've heard so much about you. Like, for instance, your interest in getting a certain group of followers back from the prison world," I greeted with a smirk, "Looks like we have a common goal here."
Lily's eyebrow raised before snapping Damon's neck, "Now tell me why exactly you want to help..."
~~~
After finally getting seated in the booth, I began to explain why I wanted to help.
"I fell in love with a man by the name of Malachai Parker, who also allowed you to escape. Bonnie betrayed him by leaving him in the prison world. I guess it's pretty simple, I want him back."
Nodding she asked one more question, "What happened between Damon and you?"
I then proceeded to explain how he cheated on me with my sister, how he broke up with me because I wasn't Elena and how we aren't the best of friends anymore.
Our final topic was of what she had planned to get them all back. I instantly agreed to help, especially once she told me about how Kai had in fact been able to get a message a cross and told her what to do.
I am finally getting him back!
We separated after that, knowing exactly how everything was going to pan out.
~~~
Today is the day I am getting Kai back. After a month of not knowing if he's alive or not, I will be able to see him once again.
Doing my daily routine, I got showered, dried my hair, did my hair and make up. Now came putting on the dress. Sliding on the dress, I was able to admire myself in the mirror. I placed on my shoes but felt as though something was missing.
Realising what was missing, I rooted in my jewellery box trying to find it. Then I found it. My necklace.
If only Kai was here now.
At least I will see him tonight.