Chapter 6

"Wakey wakey, Elena," his voice had a malicious hiss to it which made me shiver.
It made me terrified. What is he going to do to her? Yes, she is bratty, spoilt, an attention seeker and an all round bleeper, but she's still my sister. I refuse to swoop to her level!
"Who are you?" Her voice was almost as croaky as mine. Almost.
"Kai Parker. Damon hasn't told you about me? I've heard a lot about you. Especially about how you used to date his brother, Stefan right? Like, how can you go out with one brother then change to the other? I could never go out with a girl then go out with her sister, that would be cruel. Extremely so if I'm the one to decide the relationship is over. Then again, I haven't exactly had much experience with dating. Closest I've gotten to dating is Katerina over her. You know, the sister whom you stabbed in the back?" Kai ranted.
I still don't have a clue what's going on, all I know is that he is planning a bold move.
"Why have you kidnapped me? What do you want with me?" Elena demanded.
This kinda gets old. Elena gets kidnapped, she demands answers, said kidnapper doesn't give answers yada yada yada.
I guess Elena's voice and ego has gotten to me. I guess I could be sarcastic for awhile. Get off my chest everything I have been holding for the last 10 years.
"Tarzan, water, please."
A smirk came upon his face. I soon realised what he was thinking. I was back to old me. How wrong he was...
"Oh, of course."
He used his newly found magic to make appear a glass of water. It was slowly tipped towards me so I could drink some. Now that's better.
"Elena, since we are going to die here I'd rather get a few things off my chest," I started off. The look of confusion was hilarious!
"What are you talking about, Kat?" She asked innocently. Little Innocent Elena, so perfect.

Why can't you be more like Elena?
Elena got A+ on all her tests, what did you get? A's?
I love Elena more, Katerina, you're like Katherine. I can't love another Katherine.

All sentences which have been told to me. The latter one was said by Damon when he broke up with me.
I'm not Elena! Get over it! Personally, I'd rather be compared to Katherine than HER!
"Well, for starters, you stole my boyfriend from me. You had Stefan but you couldn't just have one Salvatore, you had to have two! You were jealous that mine and Damon's relationship was staying strong unlike yours and Stefan's! Secondly, when Rose and Trevor kidnapped us, you knew they had left me upstairs but didn't tell Stefan or Damon! I was left to have to witness Elijah pull a coat hanger out of his chest! Not what you want to see when you were just kidnapped. Luckily he realised that we have different eye colour showing I wasn't a doppleganger. Elijah took me home. Then a week later you tried to assassinate him! Not to forget when you tried to kill me! Everyone compared me to you! I was never Katerina Gilbert, I was always an Elena lookalike! I was always second place and you loved it! I don't want to be like this! I don't want to feel like this!" I shouted, anger seeping into every word I spat.
I left both of them silent. They said not a word, just stared at me. It took a few seconds for Elena to put her "That wasn't my fault" face.
"Katerina, how does you not having any friends have anything to do with me? You would always be horrible to everyone! And the Damon thing was also your fault. You hung out with his ex! Who does that?"
"Someone who cares about family, Elena! She is out great great great great grandmother. We're family. You helped kill the reason you are even here!" I snapped.