Chapter 3 [Edited]

I was peeved. More than peeved, I was deadly...
After a few inappropriate words, a grunt stopped us. My head snapped towards where Kai's once dead body was rolling over.
"You know, it's not very nice to break someone's neck after only just meeting them; at least take me to a nice restaurant," his voice was raspy yet sarcastic.
As weak as it is, I ran over then hugged Mr. Sociopath. I guess it's because I wouldn't have been able to live with someone killing another friend. They've killed too many already.
"You could have told me you couldn't die," I whispered. Yes, I'm still hugging him.
When I say that someone is my BFF, I basically mean "If someone kills you I will torture them until they are begging for mercy." I just didn't have time to torture the Scooby Gang.
"I might just die more often if this is what I'm greeted by when I'm resurrected."
I looked up at him and was ready to punch him before I thought again, "How many times have you tried to kill yourself?"
He knew he would be resurrected, which means he's tried to kill himself more than once. Though he did seem surprised at my forwardness.
"Well, I stabbed myself more than once-- probably around five times, I jumped from the top of the roof, I tried to set myself on fire, they're just the less icky ones," he explained as if he was talking about how many times he's gone on holiday!
Though it showed me something; he isn't a sociopath. Sociopaths don't feel so lonely they try to kill themselves. Sociopaths try and burn everything around them, until they are released from their prison. He's just a psychopath! Everything is right in the world!
Instead of going mental, I just decided to go for the simple whack to the back of the head, "If you ever try to die on me, I will kill you!"
A small smile was soon replaced by a smirk, "So you like me, princess?"
His eyebrows wiggled making me extremely jealous. How can people do that?
"No, sociopaths are not my type!" I joked, though he seemed to not get the joke.
The next thing I know my neck is snapped and everything goes black. Though that didn't hurt me the most, what hurt me the most was the fact he didn't know I was a vampire when I died...
Meaning he didn't care if I lived or not.