Chapter 17

Hey, sorry for not updating in AGES! Anyway, I've entered this book and a few others into The Wattys. So, please, give this book a chance at a Watty!
Ok, on with the chapter!
~~~
Surrounded by about ten to fifteen vampires is scary. That's all I can say.
Life is throwing so many obstacles I'm starting to wonder if I should ever have actually come back. Maybe I should just...
My inner monster soon disregarded the idea. I came back for a reason, I need to find out why.
These vampires were no problem for my monster though. She was ready for anything they may try to use.
Allowing her to take control, my demon destroyed every single one with absolutely no mercy.
~~~
Beautiful yet deadly. That's what Kai used to call me. He'd often use the whole "looks can be deceiving" phrase to describe me.
I look innocent. I look as though I could never even hurt a fly. But this is not true. I am stronger than any person, even if they are evil.
I mean, seriously, evil has never looked so good!
Don't get me wrong, I have my insecurities. Who wouldn't when their twin sister is Elena Gilbert? Pretty, innocent, people person, friendly, smart, kind and benevolent Elena Gilbert.
Everyone has always loved Elena. Me on the other hand, they would always say that I had a dark aura circling me.
I'm bad. Deal with it.
Though I have been doing my research about my... Condition.
It's passed down by the father. Now, funnily enough, John Gilbert wasn't a demon. Which lead me to the conclusion, after John got Isobel pregnant, she did it again with my father. He was a demon. This means I have absolute no relation to Jeremy.
Now, all I have to do, is find out who my dad is.
A small bit of revenge filled my mind. I still need to find the guy who got rid of my demon side.
Thinking back to his face, something about him was familiar. Like I'd seen him in a picture of something.
I slipped my phone out of it's little safety pocket in my bag, then began scanning through my photos.
After around one hundred pictures I finally saw it.
The picture was of my mother in collage. Next to her was him. I could recognise his face anywhere.
It's-
I was cut off from my thoughts by a knocking at my door. Who the hell could that be?
"Room service!" An all too familiar voice shouted from behind the door.
I sped to the door before pouncing on the man whom was supposedly room service.
"KLAUSY!" I screamed in happiness.
He let off a small chuckle before placing me back on to the ground.
"I take it you missed me?" Klaus asked with a smirk.
"Of course I did! You idiot! Why didn't you take me with you?" I asked with serious puppy dog eyes.
"You are too good at that..."
What the hell does he mean by that? I simply titled my head to the side.
"You're too good at making me feel guilty."
I let off a giggle before hugging him again, "I missed you so much, Nik."
If he was a normal human, he wouldn't have heard it. Though Nik isn't a normal human.
"As have I missed you, love."
After our, slightly too long, hug, we both decided to go into the front room and talk for a bit.
"So, how are you and Damon doing?"
I let out a sigh, a rouge tear fell down my face. Traitor, "What did he do to you?"
I could hear him growling under his breath.
"He dumped me from Elena," I began, "But then I found this guy called Kai Parker. Now Kai's in a prison made by his coven for Damon Salvatore's mother with no escape..."
I tried to hold back to tsunami of tears, but I couldn't. They came flooding out.
"I-I really fell for him. And he-he loved me. But the Mystic Fall Gang just had to take him away from me. Just like they did with Katherine and Nadia."
Klaus was supportive for an evil, murderous hybrid. Rocked with me while I sat on his lap, whispered soothing words into my ears and told me everything was going to be ok. I really believed him as well.
There was something behind his words that made me trust that he was going to do something.
Not too long after I stopped crying, I fell asleep in his arms.