Demonic and Toxic [Edited by Minipage]

Katerina Nadia Gilbert. I was named after my ancestors Nadia and Katerina. Cute right? Of course my adopted parents didn't know that-- I mean I doubt they knew that my ancestors were vampires. I could never forgive the gang of Mystic Falls after they killed Katherine and Nadia. Damon had chosen Elena over me, Nadia died, Katherine died, and I was left alone. I knew they all hated me for befriending the bad guys. It wasn't my fault they were all nice to me! I made friends with them before I knew they were potential enemies. Then again, I would still have been friends with them. I am SOOO not 'give up my life for Elena' membership material! So, yeah... The Mikaelson's left; Katerina and Nadia died; I was left alone.
I did what anyone in my shoes would have done: I committed suicide. Stupid, I know! But I thought I would get to see Katherine and Nadia again. How wrong was I? Katherine was sent to hell and Nadia was off to God knows where. So I'm left here, alone, cursed to watch everyone touch, eat, smell things I will never be able to touch, eat and ext. Then the other side started to fall apart. So not only was I alone, but I was seeing people disappear before my eyes. I knew I would be up soon. Or so I thought...