The start of it all

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Ms.Claire my teacher over went the time limit in class today." A voice from behind me said.

I looked back and shorty was sexy as hell and she looked like she was a sweet girl.

"It's okay come sit. Raelle this is August. August this is Raelle."

She walked over and was about to shake my hand but I pulled her in a hug, might as well be friendly.

"Nice to me you ma." I said and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." She sat down in the seat beside me and looked at that Clair woman.

"Alright Raelle he's going to show you around his house today and you start tomorrow." Raelle nodded.

"What's your school schedule though so that we can be able to work out a schedule for the two of you?" The woman said.

"Um I have classes every Monday Wednesday and Friday from 9 am to 11am, and that's about it other than finals."  Raelle said.

"Okay so right now you will go to August place and he'll show you the areas where your going to be needed and tell u anything he is going to need you to clean. Since tomorrow's Tuesday, you start tomorrow. U go at 7 am any morning you don't have school but when you do just go straight after class." The woman said and Raelle nodded.

"Okay thanks." She looked at me.

"And your address is, I'm going to have to meet you there?" She said.

"I texted it to you." I said with a slight smirk.

She looked at me with a lifted brow then nodded checking her phone.

"Okay I'll be there in 25 mins." She said then walked out.

I shook hands with the lady and walked out. I drove home and seen these niggas talking on my couch.

"Where shorty at?" Tyga asked.

"She should be here in 5 mins." He nodded.

I was about to sit down when the doorbell ringed.

"And she's here." I said to them walking to the door.

I went to open it and seen her standing there with a note pad and pen.

"Come in."

Raelle pov

I felt like I heard a familiar voice but shrugged it off. August showed me all the places I was going to be cleaning within was basically the whole house and he hasn't finished yet. I was writing down what he wanted and how he wanted things down for every area. The dude even had me cleaning the pool, usually I don't but I have done it before so I don't have a problem. We was going to the last place now, the living room.

"Alright so u can just clean this area how you want just don't forget to dust off my awards and keep them on that shelf."

I looked at the shelf he pointed at and wrote that down. I just noticed people in the room and I looked at them and seen his face. I frowned, the nigga "supposed" to be in Sweden and I knew the other two threw Wayne. He would invite me to the club with them sometimes.

"Oh and Raelle u probably don't know them personally but this is Ch-" August started.

"I already know who they all are."

Chris and Trey came up and hugged me. Asking bout life and stuff like that and I anwsered.

"So Michael how was Sweden?" I asked and Trey started to laugh.