The start of it all

Raelle pov

"Come on Rae, bring your ass we have to get to class." Olivia yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay I'm coming." I yelled back.

I was fixing up my outfit, I'm wearing something simple. Dark washed jeans, Marilyn Monroe boss chick tee shirt and retro 10 lady liberty. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and did a little makeup. I grabbed my purse and book bag and walked to the kitchen.

"Where's the babysitter?" I Asked Olivia playing with Tyson jr. Tyson is Olivia's 1 and a half year old baby.

"She said she would be coming late so my mom came to watch him till she comes." I nodded and seen Olivia's mom come out the bathroom.

"Hey mommy." I said running to her and hugging her.

"Hey baby girl now go so u can get to school on time." I laughed and walked out the door with Olivia behind me. We got in the car and start driving to school.

"Who do u think is your new client will be?" Olivia asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know but Wayne said that he referred him to me so someone with a real good music." She nodded. Our favorite song on the radio came on.

This is for the girl down the hall
Misused and abused
Yeah, yeah yeah
Pick ya head up love, smile
This is for you

We sang the whole song as we drove along the high way.

"Omg August is life." I laughed at Olivia.

"Yasssss girl." She glanced at me and rolled her eyes.

"How u and Michael doing?" She asked.

"I mean we good other than the fact that we have a 5 year difference in age and also he's in the music himself." I said looking outside my window.

I'm somewhat dating Tyga the rapper and it's going great for the most part. We finally got to schools and I was relieved.

"Meet me over here at 11:30 so we could make it to work on time." Olivia said and I nodded.

"Alright baby I will." I walked to class and went to my usual seat listening to the teacher.

August pov

My front door ringed so I went down to get it. I seen my niggas Trey, Chris and Tyga. I dapped them up and we went to the couch.

"What yall niggas doing here?" I asked.

"Well we heard u was getting a maid or whatever so I came to check her out." Tyga said.

"I thought u got a girl in college?" He nodded.

"Yah I do but what she don't know won't hurt her and plus she think I'm out of the country in Sweden for a gig so I ain't gotta worry." He said and I laughed.

"One day that shit is going to bite u in the ass." Trey said.

"And I'll have u and Chris sew it up for me." We all laughed and continued talking.

"Alright niggas I gotta go down to the agency and meet my maid." They dapped me up.

"Ight my nigga we will be here waiting for her." Tyga said and I just shock my head.

I went down to the place and meet with the lady that owned it. She was telling me about the girl and she seemed like she knew her very well. From what I was told she a sweet girl and she 2 years younger than me so I shouldn't have that bad of a time connecting with her. She should be coming in within the next 5 mins so I just took out my phone.