"Can I ask you something?" I whispered not wanting the room to be loud right now, I just wanted silence.

"Yeah, you can ask me almost anything." He whispered back his warm breath hitting my neck and causing chills to form.

"Have you ever killed somebody?" I asked and then looked up at his face to see he wasn't staring at me but had his eyes closed and his lips pressed together in thought.

"Shit, Riley, I should have known you would have questions like this." He grunted a hint of anger in his voice making me shift awkwardly in the bed that now seemed small with Matt's arms still wrapped around me. "And yes, I have killed people."

"How many?" I closed my eyes waiting for his answer to determine if I would sleep tonight or not.

"Doesn't matter," I felt his fingers on my sides followed by a small tingling feeling, "but everybody that I killed died for a good reason."

"Nobody deserves to be murdered." I whispered thinking about how one of my uncles was brutally murdered a little over a year ago, he had been drugged and dragged into a car when he was leaving work one day. They found his body in his office the next day covered in blood with all of his money and keys stolen. The police decided that he was beaten and then bled out seeing as he had gashes and cuts all over his body.

"Okay, sure, Riley." He chuckled and I tried to pull away from the warmth of his body only for him to grip me tighter pulling me back to his chest.

"Was it over ten?" I asked only earning an irritated sigh from Matt.

"I'm not gonna scare the shit out of you, you need to-"

"Numbers don't scare me, Matt, just tell me." I said making him mumble something under his breath before he sighed again.

"10 people." He said causing my body to freeze as I tried to register the fact that he had murdered 10 people, innocent or not he was still a killer.

"What about the other boys?" I whispered turning my body so I was now facing Matt and I could stare at his face. His eyes stared intently into mine making me shift slightly as I struggled to get comfortable in the bed.

"You're scared, I'm not gonna tell you." He said looking away from my eyes and staring up at the ceiling.

"I mean yeah, you killed 10 people!" I hissed my voice raising slightly even though I wish it hadn't.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you!" He yelled making me flinch slightly as he pushed away from me his eyes clearly angry.

"What about Kian? How many people has Kian killed?" I asked as Matt stood up getting ready to leave.

"I'm not gonna let you use me, Riley, I'm not like that!" He yelled stepping back over to the bed causing me to back up as he towered over me.

"Is it more than you?" I asked my voice shaking slightly only causing him to chuckle and grab my arm pulling me up to him.

"19. He's killed 19 people and I know he will gladly make it 20." He growled his face now only inches away from mine. I swallowed nervously my stomach aching at the thought of all the people Kian has killed. Before I knew what was happening I had thrown up all over Matt and he just stood there his hand still wrapped firmly around my arm. I stared at his face my eyes wide and my mouth agape at what had just happened.

"Matt, I'm-"

"I probably deserved that. I was kind of an asshole to you, so I'm sorry." He said with a sigh dropping my arm as I stared up at him my stomach still aching. "Just please don't-" I threw up all over his bare chest again as he just stood there his eyes closed and fists clenched. "Are you doing this on purpose?" He asked his voice filled with irritation.