Chapter 2

I woke up a strong burning sensation in my throat and a throbbing pain in my head. I blinked my eyes a few times trying to adjust to the very dim lighting of wherever I was. My hands were tied behind my back and then tied to one of the many support beams in the basement, I knew it was a basement because the steps went upwards and it was pretty cold like a basement. I looked down to my ankles to see that they were duct taped together just like my mouth. I heard a door creak open and my head whipped over to the steps where Matt and another boy walked down the steps. The new boy had brown roots, but blonde hair along with brown eyes. He had a few tattoos on his arms as well as his nose being pierced.

"Ah, Miss Riley Amanda Everhart." The boy said making chills run up and down my spine as he bent down in front of me staring straight into my eyes. "Shouldn't a pretty, rich girl like you have a chauffeur? Or a butler? How about a nanny?" I could tell he was mocking me, but why? I obviously didn't have much many, or as much money as this boy thought I had. I didn't know what to do so I just glared at him the tape still covering my mouth.

"Or at least her own car." Matt scoffed and I looked over at him one tear running down my face because I honestly thought he was my friend.

"Why are you crying? Stop it." The other boy demanded and I just looked at him my eyes filled with hatred. He raised an eyebrow at me and then quickly ripped the tape off of my mouth. I let out a cry of pain only making him chuckle at the pain he caused me.

"Kian, a missing alert just went out for her." Matt informed the other boy, Kian, before he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Hm, let's get to work then. Get the others down here and make it speedy." Kian ordered standing up causing me to stare up at him terrified at what was gonna happen next. The fact that there were even more people in the house also made me scared because just being kidnapped by two people is terrifying enough. Matt nodded and walked upstairs leaving me alone with Kian. He circled around me making me close my eyes tightly praying that this was all a nightmare and I would soon wake up in the safety of my home. I felt a few tears run down my face and I heard his footsteps stop in front of me. I felt his thumb wipe away the tears on my cheek and I gritted my teeth quickly opening my eyes to glare at him.

"Don't touch me." I growled through gritted teeth anger and fear running through my body, but mainly anger. He raised an eyebrow at me a smirk forming on his face as he licked his bottom lip swiftly.

"Really, sweetheart? That's how you're gonna talk to me? Well fine, but you won't get away with this." He said a sly smile on his face as he looked between me and the steps. I suddenly felt like I wanted to throw up and just get away from his stare.

Five other boys walked down the steps behind Matt, two of them being the two boys from the car and I hadn't bothered to remember their names. They all stood in front of me making my eyes widen as I stared at all of them because they were all very large. They were all tall and pretty well put together, it was clear they worked out. I made eye contact with Matt who was staring down at me his arms crossed over his chest. I quickly looked away still feeling his stare burning into my skin.

"Now that everybody is down here..." Kian smirked standing up and pulling me up with him a strong, burning pain in my wrists. He held me up seeing as whatever Matt drugged me with made my legs fall asleep or go numb, because I couldn't feel them at all. "Matt and Sam, hold her up."

The one boy from yesterday, the one in the passenger seat, walked over to me grabbing my shoulder from Kian as he held me up. Well at least now I know three of the boys names which is better than none. Matt grabbed my other shoulder his touch making me squirm slightly. Kian paced around in front of me and then pointed to one of the other boys. He pointed to the shorter blonde boy that was standing next to one of the many other tall boys.