Chapter 8

The hot water burned my skin as I stood under the shower head just letting the water run down my body and burn my skin. Ivy was right, I was a slut. I never should have done anything with Gilinsky because now I was seriously regretting it. I closed my eyes the tears running down my face as they mixed with the hot water from the shower. The few tears turned into me sobbing as I fell to the floor my sobs echoing in the shower. I inhaled some of the water and started to choke on it as I struggled to try and turn the water off. I grabbed the handle and as soon as my hand touched the cold metal I threw up all over the shower walls and floor. A mixture of water and ice cream instantly came up making me cry harder, my throat burning. I turned the water off quickly before I threw up once more my whole body shaking with the process. I tried to open the shower door but every time I tried I only ended up throwing up again causing me to never get the door open. I sat on the floor sobbing as I continued to throw up not knowing how to stop it. The shower door slowly slid open and I looked up my eyes meeting a blurry Matt holding something. He instantly set down whatever he was holding on the toilet lid as I tried to blink the tears away. I watched him grab a towel which he quickly wrapped around me before lifting me out of the shower, which was now covered in my vomit. He carried me back into the room and laid me on the bed the towel still wrapped tightly around me. He grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra out of the drawer and carried them back over to me.

"D-Do you want me to put them on you?" He asked coughing at the end as he awkwardly looked down at my wrapped body. I mean I'm a slut, so why not. I nodded and he slowly pulled the towel off of my body coughing again as he quickly tried to put my undergarments on my body. "Shit." I heard him whisper as he rushed to clip my bra in the back his hands shaking slightly. He pulled away from me and tried to casually shift his pants around but only made it more obvious making me hide a chuckle. I sat up and ran back into the bathroom lifting the toilet seat up and throwing up once again. I felt Matt's fingers graze my neck as he pulled my hair out of the way making sure none of it landed in the toilet, which was actually really disgusting to think about. He gently rubbed my back and I felt him right next to me signaling that he had bent down next to me. I fell away from the toilet my back falling onto his chest. I closed my eyes the tears running down my face, I hate throwing up because it makes me feel so weak and I hate feeling that way. I opened my eyes staring at Matt's face his eyes firmly set on my face as if he was studying me. He stood up lifting me up bridal style in his arms my head pressed against his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked my throat sore and hoarse. He laid me back down on the bed and then ran into the bathroom. I heard the sink quickly turn on and then off before he ran back over to me wiping my mouth with a cold, wet cloth.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked sitting down on the bed causing it to dip under his weight as I fell towards him slightly. I shook my head not trusting my mouth to speak seeing as I am a pretty bad liar, no, I am a terrible liar. "Do you want my shirt to sleep in?" He asked grabbing the hem of his plain, black t-shirt. I looked at his face my eyes meeting his as he stared down at me his eyes searching my face for any answer I could have expressed on my face. He pulled the shirt over his head and then quickly put it over my head letting it hang on my small body. "You look tired, do you want me to leave?" He asked and I just stared at him the tears threatening to run down my face once again. He gave me a sad smile and got off of the bed his eyes never leaving mine. "I wouldn't want to spend anymore time with my captor than needed either." He said sadly and I watched as he walked towards the door my brain trying to force words to come out.

"Wait, Matt," I called out and he quickly turned around to stare at me his eyes wide and hopeful, "you can stay." He quickly jumped back onto the bed making me laugh slightly his arms wrapping around me in a hug.

"I was hoping you wouldn't make me leave." He whispered holding me tightly against his chest as I just gave him a wary laugh. I didn't know if I should trust Matt or not because he was one of the main reasons I was locked in this room. He even told me himself that he's not always nice yet lately he has been really nice. He reached over me and turned the lamp off the room getting dark instantly has he kept his arm around me his fingers playing with the sheets.