Like anyone else

Zacznij od początku

I cried out uncontrollably as the need of letting go cocooned my body, my core throbbed madly as I clenched around him, he felt wet and warm, sliding into my burning core in a rough sync. My breasts moved up and down in sync with my body, this time, I managed to stay on all four even though my legs and arms were about to give up.

His nails dug into my hips, taking possession of every corner of my body. I gaped, my back arched, sweat dripping from my body, "Alexander!" This time I didn't hold it in as I moaned out his name, the burning sensation intensified as he pounded into me, heavy pants escaped my throat, gasping, I cried out when I burst out into a sweet release, his hips not slowing down as he grunted, slamming in deep and held my hips in place, finishing off.

He pulled himself out and as yesterday night, he put his clothes back on and left. I lied there on the floor, curling up as I cried to myself. "My Queen." Farah said as she made her way toward me and helped me up, hissing, she led me toward the bed, "Farah, I don't know for how long I could take this." She brushed my damped hair back, "It's okay my Queen, once you take control everything will be better."

I shook my head at her, "No Farah, things will never be better. I don't belong here. This lifestyle is not for me, I wasn't born to be submissive. I wasn't born to stay quiet and let a man decide for me. Farah, I made my decision. I will escape tonight." I told her decisively, I can't do this anymore. "Please my Queen, give him a chance. You don't see it but I do, you can bring so many changes."

"Farah, I offered my body for the sake of the tribe. I thought that I could do it but I can't, I just can't." She threw me on the bed and hovered above me, "What are you doing?" She looked down at me, "Are you slave my Queen?" I shook my head at her, "Are you spoil?" I shook my head at her, "Then don't let the King treat you as one. Be in control." My chest heaved up and down as I stared at her, "But how? I can't even have a chance to say a few words. I don't think that I can do it." She pinned me on the bed and rolled her hips, "You are a slave, a spoil! To do with as pleased."

I turned her over and pinned her down on the bed, "I'm not a slave." She smiled at me with a laugh, "That's it my Queen, you can do this." I got off of her and sat next to her, "I don't know if I can, what if he gets mad?" I asked her worried, I thought that I was fierce before but after having intercourse with him, I felt like a little kitten, scared of her life.

"He won't, pleasure is pleasure and you will return him the favor." She sat up on the bed and brushed my hair, "You'll see my Queen, everything will work out for the better." She touched my shoulders and I turned to look at her with a sigh, "We are leaving today my Queen."

"We are?" I asked her with a frown, "Yes, it's a long way back so we need to get moving." I got dressed after and walked with Farah out of the tent as they finished picking everything up, ready to move. One thing about these people is that they are very skilled, they can make things with everything that comes with the nature. I sure wouldn't have survived if I lived like this.

When they were ready, Farah helped me get on Xanthus as she grabbed his reins, "Why don't you have a horse?" I asked her confused, "We don't have one my Queen, we can lend one from the maskin who is willing to make it on foot." I looked around to see that most of the maskins had a horse and were the only ones to have so. The women have to walk? "Get on." She looked at me confused, "Get on." I said again firmly, "No my Queen, it's okay." I got down from Xanthus and made my way toward Alexander, "My Queen no."

"Command your maskins to walk on foot and let the women get on the horses." He turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow and with an amused look on his face, the four maskins he was with looked amused too. "The spoils are going to walk." He spoke loud and clear, not giving me even a chance to reply back as he turned around to speak to his men. "Command your maskins to walk on foot." I spoke again loud and clear, my teeth gritted.

"These women here are spoils, to do with as we pleased. They don't get privileges." This time Finn was the one who spoke, "Am I a spoil too?" I spoke defiantly, my arms crossed, the maskins chuckling, "Of course you are, what did you think? Just because you're the King's favorite doesn't mean that you aren't a spoil." I turned to look at Alexander, waiting for him to say something.

I nodded my head, turning around as I made my way toward Xanthus, getting on him and patted his sides as I galloped away. Who the hell does he think he is? I wasn't a fucking slave. Xanthus neighed, rearing on two legs as he came back down, circling around with a scoff. Why can't I leave? I closed my eyes briefly, I couldn't go back to him and here in the wild I don't know what I can find. Maybe I'll bump into someone more cruel than Alexander, there were more maskins around here and I couldn't risk it.

There were still the people looking for me, I wasn't sure if Alexander and the maskins killed them all, so my life was at risk, even if it was hard to believe, here was better than in hands of people who would truly hurt me. I heard horse sounds when Alexander appeared, I ignored him and turned Xanthus back around, making my way back to the people. "My Queen, you're back."

"I couldn't leave Farah, I just couldn't." Alexander came back and ordered his maskins to take their soulmates with them and the ones without soulmates didn't have to bring a woman with them. It was something. "You ride with me Farah, no discussion." I commanded to Farah as Alexander horsed toward me.

"You ride with me." He told me dryly and I shrugged, "You can take someone you want with you." I told Farah as I got down from Xanthus and with a pull, he placed me on the horse as If I weighted nothing. "Let's go."