After I left that office ay napagpasyahan kong pumunta sa locker area but fate plays, at nakita ko ang hindi dapat makita.

I just ignored his presence at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad pero isang kamay agad ang pumigil sa braso ko.

"Bitaw." I said coldly at him. Bumitaw naman siya but I don't expect the next thing. He pinned me to wall enclosed with his both arms. 

"Fck. This feeling sucks. Damn that man because he's the reason for this." Saad niya habang nakatungo na siyang nagpataas ng kilay ko. He's not drunk. But one thing is for sure, he's a crazy jerk.

"I'm confuse. But I think this is all I want."  He said. Akmang pipilitin ko nang umalis nang bigla niyang higpitan ang hawak sa akin and the last thing that I knew, he's already kissing me.

I immediately pushed him with all my force which succeeded to let me go at agad na akong umalis sa harap niya leaving him facing the floor. That jerk really have the guts huh.

Naglakad na lang ako ng naglakad hanggang narating ko muli ang puno na madalas kong napupuntahan. I climbed and just lay down on its branch. At mula dito sa taas, I can clearly see the sky. Its color reflect my  mood. Dark. And within my position, I can clearly see the clouds' formation. I just stared on it at napangiti ng mapakla. It looks like a woman watching from afar. It's just like me.

Until now, I still don't have the answers. I may have the clues pero tila ang bagal magproseso ng lahat. I don't know myself. My family. Oh damn. That reminds me of the diary in my bag. I get it at nagsimulang buksan ang mga pahina.

"T.K.M"  As I opened the first page, hindi ko na naiwasang bigkasin ang tatlong letrang nakasulat, It's my mother's initials and it was written cursively. I admit, opening this entries somehow breaks my heart. 

"I started writing this when I started realizing my downfall, and it's him." 

Hindi ko na naiwasn pang mag-isip. It's her first entry yet may kahulugan na ang lahat. And I know for reason, my mother's downfall was referring to her feelings. She's in love when she's writing this.

"I'm with him and with our three friends. And I still haven't told him who's the real me." Muling napataas ang kilay ko. Real her? And that was my cue to predict, did she disguised too? And who's her three friends?, I never heard it from her since then.

"I saved the most precious thing to our family, again. I also thought that they would knew that I'm the one who saved them."  She saved the most precious thing and she's afraid to be caught?  I don't understand these. Imagining that I'm with her for fourteen years yet ni isa man sa binabanggit niya ay hindi ko alam. It sucks.

"I confronted my father about the throne. I wish my mother was here."  I thought my grandfather and grandmother died when she's just a little kid but what's this? And throne? I don't know even a single thing from it and I can't help it, but I'm starting to doubt on every one. It makes me feel that they are all lying to me.

"He's with me. He made me smile today." Reading this line, it shows her love story. But still questions are filling me up today.

"He caught me. He already knew the real me. I thought he'll be gone but No. He's still here because he loves me." Is she's really that worst for not to accept? And are we doing the same thing? Damn  those questions.