Chapter 14

AN/: Heey loves the usual photo above and also just letting you know of a trigger warning in Camila's POV. 😊

Camila's POV:

"Miss Cabello are you sure that's what happened" Officer Prescott asked for the 5th time.

"She said she was sure 5 times now I think you can leave" Normani snapped at the officer.

"Yes sure ma'am just one more question for miss Cabello" I heard the rest of the girls groan as I watched Dinah scowl.

"Last one" Normani warned.

"can you tell me why there fresh bite marks on your neck did the attacker do that or is this a domestic violence case" Officer Prescott said.

As I was about to lock my phone I got a text from an unknown number I re read the text multiple times it was Austin.

'You think you can just block my number think again Gaybello. You better meet me at my house in an hour or your little secret won't stay quiet for long.'

I looked around my fairytale design room when we moved in I never had the heart to change it and I knew Sofi would like it when she stayed with me.

I sat there weighing up each of my choices and not knowing exactly what Austin knew; did he know about Y/N? Did he know if we were together? Did he know that she has a penis? What would happen to Fifth Harmony if he exposed that I was gay? What would the label think? The fans... Well the fans would actually love it.

After deciding I had too much to lose I grabbed my phone and texted Austin.

To: JB Wannabe 💩: Fine I'm on my way.

I didn't know what mood Austin was in so I went though my draw and grabbed a pepper spray Ally had bought me, I threw it in my bag and walked up to my bed room door and locked it before making my way towards my closet on the way Y/N'S hoodie that I secretly stole from her caught my eye and I slipped it on it was really big on me and I think it would have been on her too but I shrugged it off it was Y/N'S jumper and I needed her strength.

I moved all my clothes to one side and revealing a little hidden door, I pulled the door open and crawled in and slid down the spiral slide revealing a hidden basement which I had decorated is was my private hideout that the girls knew nothing about.

As I exited the basement and got outside I realized I couldn't just take one of the cars to get to Austin's house because the girls would hear me, then I remembered that Taylor was away and she said I could use her driver. After waiting 20 minutes for her driver to show up I gave him the address to Austin's.

After a 45 minute quiet and possibly awkward car ride I arrived at Austin's house as the driver drove though the gates of Austin's house I started to feel sick and scared I didn't want to know the outcome of this, I took a deep breath and made my way out of the car.

"Miss Cabello.. Miss Cabello" the driver called out.

"Yeah" I said hoping that he somehow read my mind and was going to stop me from entering.

"Your purse ma'am... Did you want me to stay on stay by for when you want to leave" the driver said with a English accent.

"Yeah that would be great.." I looked down at his name tag "Luke" I said with a smile.

I watched as he smiled when I said his name before making my way to Austin's door, I knocked on the door twice before being harshly yanked in.