Chapter 5

AN/: Pictures of today/tonight above.

Camila's POV:

After we finished today's auditions Khloe invited us to go to club opening. As we were in the car to go back to the hotel Normani and Dinah were talking about How good Y/n was and how sad it was that she lost her parents, Dinah even made a comment on how hot Y/n was. I started to feel jealous I couldn't like her right I mean I have Austin. (AN: I know how a lot of you hate Austin but trust me your going to like this 😉)

When we reached our hotel suite Lauren and Ally shared a looked and without a word to the rest of us they ran off to the room they were sharing.

"Well that was weird" Mani said

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I check my phone and saw 4 new text messages from Austin.

From Austin 💋: Babe we are going on a date tonight I'll pick you up at 8.

From Austin 💋: And don't say anything to the paps to embarrass me. Wear something hot.

From Austin 💋: you understand?

From Austin 💋: ANSWER ME CAMILA!

To Austin 💋: okay I'll see you at 8 love you xx

Dinah's POV:

When I saw Mila furrow her eyebrows at the text she was reading. I couldn't believe how much of a dick Austin was to her, Camila is always telling us that he treats her like a princess.

"Treats her like a princess my ass" I didn't realized I said that out loud until Mila snapped her head up to look at me.

"What the fuck would you know Dinah your not there when we are together" Camila snapped

"Woah calm down chancho" I spoke softly

"No I won't fucking calm down Dinah I'm tired of you girls always saying shit about Austin. I.LOVE.HIM!" Camila yelled louder this time.

"Camila he doesn't want anyone to know your dating again, he brings a bunch of his friends to your "date" and fucking ignores you. If that's what love is I would be dating a couch and it still would treat me BETTER" I snapped back.

"FUCK YOU DINAH" Camila yelled again and ran off to her room slamming the door.

Ally and Lauren came running out of their room to see what why we were shouting.

"Dinah what in the world Is going on" Ally spoke sternly.

Before I could reply Normani told them what had happend. Ally scolded me before her and Mani left to go check on her.

It was quiet until Lauren spoke "wanna go to that club tonight"

"Yeah i wanna get drunk"

xxxxx

Lauren and I got ready and left a note on saying "we out see you dawgs later I'm sorry Chancho"

we decided no to tell them that we were going to the club because we were having Laurinah time. When we got into the club the first thing I did was order vodka shots, after I had 5 and Lauren had 3 we went on the dance floor.

About an hour later Lauren check her phone to have messages from Ally and Mani.

From AllyCat 😺: Where are you?

From AllyCat 😺: Lauren?

From AllyCat 😺: Just us know your safe please.

From AllyCat 😺: ??