Chapter 10

AN/: Sorry it was a bit late guys my best friend passed away and I got rushed to hospital and had to have emergency surgery so these last days have been pretty intense to say the least. Just a quick shout out too too my best friend Staap I love you and your the best 💟

As usual all the photos of the chapter are above, also some of the new characters are too 😋

Camila's POV:

"Okay now it's time to choose the acts we want to bring into the next round" Simon said.

After about an hour we finally agreed on the Over 25's and the Boys category's.

"Okay so on last time the overs are: Amanda Seyfried, Ryan Corr, Leighton Meester, Katheryn Winnick, Taylor Kinney and James Lafferty" Demi Said.

"Okay now let's do the girls I really Want Y/N to go through I think she has what it takes to win this whole competition and I would love to record and produce such a talented girl. Simon said

I felt my heart sink at Simon's words will Y/N like our plan or will she hate me for ruining her chance to win The X Factor. I felt a hand grab mine and squeeze it l knew it was Dinah.

"We All agree that Brooklyn Pierce should go though she has a amazing range" Ally said for us girls.

"What about Abigail Breslin she was very good too" LA said.

"Besides Y/N I loved Caitlin Stasey she has a beautiful Voice" Demi Said

"Okay two more" Simon said

"Willa Holland she was great" LA said.

"I think either Lisa Anthony or Kathryn Prescott" Demi said.

I felt Dinah squeeze my hand again and clear her throat.
"Uncle Si I was thinking we should put Y/N in a group she harmonized very well with Coltan and I think she would be a great asset to a group"

"That's such a good idea DJ I think we should do it" Ally said very innocently. I would have to admit these girls would be great actresses too.

"Uhh I don't know girls I think she would be better off on her own" Simon said.

"Come on Simon she would be perfect she harmonized perfectly, and you said we need better groups I'm sure Camz and Mani would agree too" Lauren said piercing her green eyes though Simon's.

"Why don't we take a 15 minute break and make a decision when we come back"

As the girls and I walked out towards a dressing room Ally excused herself and said that she was going to the restroom.

"Damn Lo I thought you were going to Kill Simon with those eyes" Normani said.

"Guys what if they say No and she stays in our category I don't think I could stay away from her" I said.

"Don't worry Camz we will fight hard to not have her in our category"

As we talked more out pressuring the other Judges to agree on our proposition by phone rang I looked down and it was my mum.

"Hola mamá"

"Hola Kaki" Sofi's sad voice came thought the phone.

"Hi butterfly Princess" I herd a sob come though the phone

"Sofi Princess what's wrong" I asked again completely worried

"My friends don't want to hang out with me anymore" Sofi said between sobs

"Chacho are you coming" Dinah yelled

"Hang on a sec princess" I said to Sofi

"Sofi needs me do you think you have this covered" I asked