Chapter 7

AN/:  Photos Of Everything Above... 😊

Your POV:

It has been 3 weeks since I last saw the Fifth Harmony girls, Lauren has made sure to either text or call me everyday to make sure I'm okay. Victoria and I have been seeing each other a lot we act like a couple but we haven't kissed since the club opening,I like her but I can't get the kiss I shared with Camila out of my head.

Today Victoria and I are going to a animal shelter to adopt Shay a puppy to congratulate her after as today will be her first day teaching, And I know it will keep her company when I leave to go to Texas for boot camp in a few days.

I went to go pick Victoria up from her hotel when my phone rang I looked at the caller ID knowing it was Ethan.  (your talking is in italic)

Incoming.... Ethan🃏

"Hey What's up"

"Hey I was calling to see if you wanted to go shopping tomorrow"

"Yeah I'm in.. I need a new suit case anyway.. So I'll meet you there at 11"

"Yeah sounds good.. What you doing today"

"I'm driving to pick Victoria up I'm going to the shelter to adopt a puppy for Shay"

"Cool so what's going on with you and Vic........shit sorry I gotta go my boss caught me on the phone see you tomorrow"

"Alright bye"

As I pull up at the from of the hotel Victoria was there signing some stuff for a couple of fans, she quickly sees my car and hops in, her fans were trying to see who was driving the car but luckily for me my car has tinted windows.

"Hey beautiful" I said

Victoria blushed "Hey"

I drove us to the nearest animal shelter,as we walked in an older lady behind a desk came over to us.

"Hi my name is Claire are you looking at adopting today" she said happily

"Yes we are looking to adopt a puppy" I said.

"Okay right this way"

We followed Claire to a massive room where there were was a large play pen with lots of different breeds. As soon I hoped in a Klee Kai puppy ran to me, he was so cute and affectionate.

"Aww he likes you" Victoria cooed while patting a dalmation.

"Yeah he is so cute.. But Shay always wanted a Labrador puppy"

"We do have one chocolate Labrador puppy she is outside I'll go grab her so you can take a look"

"Thank you" I said as I hoped out of the pen.

As soon as I got out of the pen the Klee Kai puppy was crying to get my attention.

"Wow I have never seen him like that" Claire said with Labrador in her arms.

"What do you mean" I curiously asked.

"He has never been attached to anyone before"

I sighed and hoped back into the play pen and picked him up, he stopped crying instantly and started wagging his tail and licking my face.

"I'll adopt both"

After we left the animal shelter we stopped at the Dog Bar to buy collars, leads, beds, food and some toys.I drove home with my puppy in my lap and Shay's puppy asleep in the back and Victoria's hand in mine. I couldn't help but smile but deep down I knew something was missing.