Chapter Seventeen

AN: I'm gonna start writing a story that takes place in France. Who would read that?

__________________________

Harry's POV

I've been walking for a while now. I did find those pipes that the big snake had used though. I've been walking in them for hours though. It's quite tiresome.

But it has given me plenty of time to think. And I've realized that I was wrong. None of the past deaths have truly been my fault. I was torturing myself for no actual reason. Draco was right. And I love him even more for that.

So as soon as I get out of here, I'm going to change and make him proud. Show people that their so called savior loves them and is stronger than just some eighteen year old boy. I will live up to and surpass the expectations.

And I'll do it with a smile on my face and a handsome blonde boy by my side. Assuming I can get out of here, that is.

I have no idea where in the castle I may be. Or if I'm even still in the building. And all I can here is the dripping of water and my very own steps. Which have grown heavier the longer that I walk.

I've also grown hungrier and hungrier the longer it takes to get out. So much so that I'm almost willing to try conjuring some up, even if it just results in just mush trying to push through the walls.

Because as the more confident I became in here, the more I realized that by starving myself the amount that I have, that I am very much starving and willing to eat as much food as it will take to fill me. I just hope Draco won't be disgusted with the lack of table manners I'll have then.

My thoughts and steps were cut short when I slight vibration went through the pipe I was currently in. The only thought I had was that that wasn't from flushing a toilet. Because that means I would be drenched in sewage. And that is not a pretty sight.

This was however not the case as another vibration went through and a small crack started forming beside me. Perhaps someone noticed I was missing. This is why I love Draco. Only he would try to find me in the pipes without knowing why I was there in the first place.

More vibrations came as the crack slowly turned into a hole large enough for me to step through and right into my lover's arms. Which is exactly as I did. Because there really was nothing else for me to do. And this was definitely something I had been hoping for as soon as I realized I was lost.

I didn't expect Blaise to be with him though. Hermione was probably the one that actually found me because she knew about the Map. I'm not really complaining though. It just means that all three of them love me. Ad although I don't know Blaise all that well, I am willing to work towards that as long as the black boy is as well.

____________________________

AN: So this chap went by fast. I'm technically in school today. The day I post this anyways. I even have this schedule all written out on my dry erase board. I only have this story though because I haven't really worked on any others. Enjoy though.

And tell me which stories you want me to work on.