Chapter Twenty Four

Draco's POV

Today was one of the most important days of my life. Not my wedding day quite yet, but still just as important if I want to have a great life after I get married. It was the day that we finally graduate from Hogwarts. 

Now although I've seen it take place every year since I was eleven, there really isn't much that can prepare you for it. The ceremony is different for each year. I just hope that it won't require any dangerous scenarios. Like in the fourth year when they had to get the diplomas from a dragon. 

Each year the ceremony is based on something that happened during the year. The only problem about that is it could be anything. Plus I don't actually recall anything extraordinary happening this year. I was too busy enjoying my time with Harry.

So this was going to be interesting. 

On the plus side, though, our wedding arrangements have been going along great. There have only been three breakdowns. They were over the more serious decisions, though, so I'm not completed surprised. Just glad we got them out of the way so we don't have to last minute freak over the details.

It's been going wonderfully between us. Besides those fights anyways.

The sex is doing great for us as well. Especially since Harry's let me top every time. I just can't see me bottoming to anyone, not even my Little Lion.

So nothing interesting has really happened recently drama wise.

Although, while we were on our most recent date to Hogsmeade, Harry and I saw the most peculiar thing. Blaise Zabini and Neville Longbottom were holding hands. Now, for whatever reason, I was under the impression that Blaise had a thing for Hermione. He may have even told me, or I was just looking for something unlikely. But for whatever reason, Blaise was clear as day holding the hand of Neville Longbottom.

 And they looked HAPPY together. Not like they were forced to be together from a spell malfunction, or a blatant curse. They were happily holding hands in public, regardless of any looks they may be receiving.

And I was moderately proud to be able to call Blaise my friend because of how accepting he seemed to be of his feelings. Even if it might have taken him years to figure them out, like it had been for me. 

But, I'm still obliged to say that Pansy and Ginny aren't all that happy with the plans for a wedding. I don't care if they ever mentioned if they were okay with it, those twos have been trying to separate Harry and I since we announced it. I think they should just put their obsessions aside and get together already. 

You know, since they obviously have a lot in common with the hate they've provided. 

_____________________________________

AN: Shorter than usual, I know. But then again, only one of you people's followed the deal, so really I shouldn't even be updating.

But anyways, I had some major writer's block on this one. The end might have made that apparent.

So this chappie's question:

What's the last legit book you read? That's been published and can  be found in an actual bookstore?

Mine at the moment is Allegiant, but by the time some of you read this, I'll probably have finished and moved on to Les Miserables.