Chapter Sixteen

AN: I just found out there's something called gay.net. Who would've thought?

_______________

Draco's POV

Something doesn't feel right. And that's not just the fact that I haven't had sex with Harry since those first couple of days.

It's the fact that I haven't seen him since we were running late to our second to last classes. It's now dinner and still, nobody has seen him. And this worries me because there are so many things that Harry could've gotten stuck in here in this giant bloody castle.

And I have no way of actually finding him because he knows more secret passageways than I could ever dream of. But perhaps his friends might know their ways around the passages.

I obviously can't ask the Red haired Weasel. He'd just laugh and start screaming about how I ruined his best friend or something. Which means that I'll have to ask Hermione even though she's not completely over how much of an ass her ex-boyfriend had turned out to be.

Harry is worth dealing with an emotional girl though. He's worth more than he could ever imagine actually.

That's why as dinner was coming to a close, and Hermione was just getting ready to leave the Great Hall, I approached her at the exit. What I didn't count on was Blaise following me to the exit as well.

I wasn't going to complain though. If he came with us, that means there would be one more person helping to find my lost boy. And the more the merrier too, I suppose.

Catching right up to Hermione with Blaise right beside me, I turned to the bushy haired girl and asked her to come to my room that I share with Harry. It'll make a great home base and if Harry comes back, he'll be sure to go there first. It's a win-win situation.

So arriving at the portrait acting as a door to our room, I spoke the password quickly and stepped in with the two following close behind. Leading them to the living room type area I had them sit on the deep purple couch as I took one of the smoke grey armchairs and filled them in on my problem.

Their initial reaction was silence, which was far from surprising. What I didn't expect however was for Hermione to move from her place and go into the room that I was sharing with Harry. Feeling absolutely no privacy, I followed and was met with the girl rummaging through Harry's trunk.

When I was about to ask what she was looking for, she withdrew her hands with an old stack of parchment clasped between them. Without saying a word to me, she swept past and back into the living room area to sit beside Blaise once more. Having no other choice, I sat on her other side so as not to miss a thing.

She explained to us that it was really an old map. The Marauders' Map. And that it was originally created by Harry's father and his friends. She then went on to say how Harry had been using it since third year, which explains how he was always showing up at the worst times, and that it showed all of two rooms within the castle that she knows of.

The Chamber of Secrets and the Room of Requirements.

So being the kind-hearted soul that she is, she spoke the opening words and we were presented with a map of the whole school. With the names of everybody within as well.

And there was Harry, walking inside of a wall on the third floor corridor that had been off-limits during our third year. How he got there, I have no clue. But I am going to get him out.

________________________________

AN: I finally finished this chapter. I mean it was taking me three weeks to finish it. And kind-hearted is not a word. Hope you enjoy. I start school the week after I post this. And after I post this I will be getting ready for the town fair. God help me I can just see all the prizes I have to move.