Chapter 1: Ass Whooping

*4 years later*

''Where is he?", I yelled, walking into the house. I was going to find Loki's ass and beat the shit out of him.

''Who mama?", Lola asked, playing with her toys.

''Your father.", I said.

''Dada in his ofwice.", she said. I walked to his office, angrily. I opened the door and he was at desk, typing away with his glasses on. Damn, he looked hot.

''Hey, baby.'', he said, looking at me.

''Don't hey baby me, you asshole.", I yelled, closing the door.

''What did I do this time?", he asked, walking over to me. He came by me and held me in his arms, despite my protest.

''You know what you did.", I said, looking at him. He knows what the fuck I'm talking about.

''Babe, I really don't know what the hell your talking about.",he said.

''You got me pregnant, again.", I yelled, hitting him on his chest.

''Baby, calm down.", he said, backing away from me slowly.

'' What do you have to say for yourself?", I asked, crossing my arms. This was all of his fault.

''First off, it takes two to make a baby. You wanted the D, so I gave it to you. Lastly, you told me we could have another baby in about 4 or 5 years.", he said.

''Well I didn't say go right ahead and knock me up.", I said, running my hands through my hair. I was really started to get irritated. I was trying to calm my temper, but I felt like I was going to explode.

''I wore a condom.",he said, clearly lying.

''I know your lying, you shady motherfucker.", I said, taking a seat at his desk.

''Well I didn't know that you would get pregnant that fast. It's like I have super sperm or something.", he said.

''All I know is that after these babies. We are never having sex again."

''You said that the last time, honey. A week later we had sex.", he said.

''Well it's different this time.", I huffed.

''Of course it is. Face it, you can't resist me.", he said.

''Yes I can. I don't need to have sex with you.'', I said.

''Let's not get into this, Gwen. Your pregnant and there's nothing we can do about it."

''Your right, but just know I'm going to make your life a living hell these three months.", I said, getting up and leaving the room.

''I love you too, honey.", he said, as I closed the door. Bastard. Now I was going to have 6 children at the age of 22. I knew I should have never took that drink. Loki and I had went on a little vacation with each other a couple of weeks ago. He brought out the Cristal champagne and the rest is history. Sighing, I went back into the kid's playroom. Lola was the only one that was here, the boys were with Loki's father camping.

''Mama, you want to play with me.", she asked, holding up her dolls.

''Sure, baby.'', I said, picking up one of her dolls.

''You mad at Dada?", she asked.

''A little.", I said.

''Why?", she asked, tilting her head to the side.

''Well Dada got mommy pregnant. That means I'm going to have another baby.", I said. She scrunched up her face in confusion.

''How did Dada give you baby.", she asked, in her cute little baby voice.