Domesticated Paradise

Start from the beginning

"I'm waiting!"

Michael and I stared at her like she had lost her mind. "Go check on your neice and nephew and see if they aren't crying." Solange sighed and walked out dissappointedly. "I guess Solange wanted to see something." I laughed and hugged Michael. His long arms wrapping around me. We slipped onto the carpet and cuddled on the floor. Michael's soft brown eyes examined me.

"I don't understand why Joseph would say something like that to you. You haven't done anything to hurt me." I smirked and held him in my arms. "You're too wonderful Michael," I whispered, "I want you to forget about your father." Michael sighed and buried his face in my chest. "I don't want to be bothered with him...or my family. I...might want to separate myself from them." I frowned and sat up. Michael's brown eyes were dark and serious.

"Michael, you don't choose your family. If we could, every family would be too perfect for each other. We have to have family members that we dislike because that's what entertains us as a family. I love it when my drunk  cousin from Atlanta comes to the family reunion. That girl knows how to cuss a boy out! But she's my cousin...twice removed."

Michael chuckled. "Maybe, I should visit the Knowles family that hasn't been affected by Hollywood." I nodded. "They are the realest ones," I replied. Michael smiled and looked at his watch. "Oh, I'm supposed to be meeting Janet at a restaurant for dinner." Michael stood up and kissed the top of my forehead. I sighed and watched as he climbed in the car and sped out. "Oh...Michael."

Michael's POV

I fixed my collar as i walked into the restaurant. Janet was sitting in a booth by herself. I rushed over to her and hugged her. "Hey Dunk!" I smiled as her face frowned up in reply to her nickname. "Sit MIchael." I sat and saw something about her. She wasn't smiling as usual and making jokes, but now she was solemn and quiet.

"What's wrong Dunk?"

Janet sighed. "Michael, I made a mistake." I frowned and held her hand. "Talk to me girl." Janet sighed and pushed my hand away. "Michael, I shouldn't have done what I did!" She cried out. "What are you talking about Janet?" Janet sighed. "You know...that guy...I've been dating." The dumb rapper that I despise. "I always forget his name. Kan...Shaka Khan-"

"Kanye."

I nodded. Kanye was a cocky bastard who I wished would leave Janet the hell alone. "I didn't know...that he was with Jay." I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean 'with Jay'?" "They're with a record label called Roc Nation and I didn't know that at first until after the incident, because when I was in New York visiting and getting a song together....Kanye had a black eye just a week after that. I asked what happened...."

Janet's voice trailed off as she stared at me. "Michael you're shaking! I can't say anymore." "Tell me," I practically hollered. People were staring at us. Janet sighed and whimpered. I walked around the other side and slipped in the booth with her. I hugged her hard and buried her face into my shoulder.

"Michael....I think Kanye might've been involved." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Janet, when you go home call a detective for me. Please, they need to know this." I grabbed Janet's face and made her stare at me. "OK?" I nodded. Janet nodded and hugged me. "Michael, please don't be mad at me." I shook my head. "Dunk I'm not mad. Don't talk to Kanye for a while. Just slowly stop speaking to him. OK?" Janet nodded. I wiped away her tear and hugged her. "Go tell someone," I whispered.

Beyonce sat in the bed with me and stared at me. "You're quiet," she whispered. I nodded as Prince reached up for my face. Princess was laying on Beyonce's chest. "Michael, is there something you're not telling me?" I sucked in a breath and stared down out Prince-Monroe. "Nothing baby. How would you like to go away somewhere?" I whispered. Beyonce sighed and looked down to find Princess whining in her sleep.