Chapter 2: Sleeping Is Good For You And So Is Walking

He grumbled as he got out of bed. He must've slept good. As he slowly walked the corridors of his Nether castle, he looked at his walls decorated with chiseled Quartz. As Herobrine walked he saw a frequent amount of pigmen, wither skeletons, magma cubes and skeletons wander the hallway.

He suddenly stopped. All of the mobs that saw him suddenly got scared and ran away from Herobrine. He looked paranoid. Something didn't feel right. Did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed? He was to tired to worry, so he shrugged the thought away and made his way down to his kitchen, half asleep.

Maybe I can convince that girl. She fits the description in one of the pictures I have, he thought as he made his way down, being followed by his trusty pigman, Splinter.
-----------------------

Allison uprooted all of her crops and cleaned the field. She grabbed a fairly large sized satchel and put her crops in it along with some money she had in another pocket of her satchel. She made her way out the door and noticed Herobrine wasn't sitting at 'his' tree. She shrugged and walked to the market. On her way there she saw some pigs and sheep, but no cows. Strange.

About a few hours non stop for a break Allison made it to the market. It was filled with people from various places and cultures. She sighed and took a sip of water from her water bottle she brought. She thought, maybe I should restock on potions and medicines, it's getting close to winter.

Allison thought it was a great idea because she didn't want to miss the items she could get. On the way there she saw some scarves and hats. She took a quick look at the soft wool accessories, and thought, I'll come back later, I really need to restock on medicine and potions.

Allison finally found the medicine and potions. The stands move quite frequently. Allison bought some bug spray, sunscreen, a few bottles of medicine and potions. After she paid, she took her bag of medicine and stuff, and put it in her satchel.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edit: also deleted this note, cause the chapter wasn't that long

Nice try 4-or-so-years-ago me

Word count: 383 words