School

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groan and flop over in my warm comfy bed hoping that the annoyingly loud beeping sound would just stop without me having to wake up!

When it doesn't I sigh and sit up, pressing the off button on my alarm clock. "Yay... Monday..." I frown and then stretch.

Time to go to my hell hole of a school. I stand up and grab some spandex and a tank top. I put them on and then put on my school uniform.

It was a white, short sleeved, collared shirt. I then slipped on my black skirt and tucked in my shirt. I them pulled my skirt down so it went past my knees a little.

I slip on my black knee high socks and the brush my hair, putting it in a neat ponytail. I then grabbed my glasses and wig before smiling at myself.

I slip on my black shoulder length haired wig and hide my hair pink under it. When I deemed it perfect I nodded and left my room.

"Nerd outfit, check!" You might ask why I dress like this. Let's just say I had a really bad experience when I was younger and it left me scarred.

I never truly healed so I came up with this disguise as a way to protect myself. It wasn't a typical stalker issue... It was much more than that...

I sigh and then head downstairs to grab the toast that had popped out, curtesy of my mama.

"Good morning mama! Good morning papa!" I stated as I drank my orange juice and slipped on my shoes. "Morning darling." My papa replied, smiling proudly at me.

My mama sighed and crossed her arms. "Still dressing like that? Amu you need to get a boyfriend some day and you won't get one looking like that!" She warned.

I sighed. Typical morning conversation. "You know why and besides, I don't need a boyfriend! I'm perfectly fine by myself!" I state smiling proudly.

My papa then jumps up and hugs me tightly. "That's my Amu-chan! Stay away from the boys!!" He cheered. I struggled against his grip. "Papa! I can't breathe!!" I complained.

He frowned and then let go. "You hat me?" He cried. I sighed and picked up my school bag. "I'll see you all after school!" I shouted as I dashed out the house.

Ami, my little sister came running after me. "Big sis! Wait up!" She shouted. I stopped and waited for her to catch up.

She was 7 but after the incident mama and papa made me take self defense classes and make sure I walked Ami to and from school.

I grabbed her hand and walked with her as we came to her elementary. She waved goodbye and I waved back. Then I ran off to school, I'm 3 minutes late than my normal time today!

I usually get there 15 minutes before school starts which was at 8:40 but today I was running behind. It was Monday after all.

I finally get to school. I smooth out my skirt and put my school bag on my shoulder like a good school girl would do. I then adjust my glasses and walk into my school.

I put my bag away in my locker and get out my first class materials. "Oh look! The nerd decided to show up today!" A familiar taunting voice stated. I sighed. Not her...

Saaya, the schools biggest slut. She had all the guys drooling over her but only went after Ikuto Tsukiyomi.

He was really popular and all the girls besides me and his sister, Utau didn't like him. I guess Rima or Yaya didn't either but they were just as popular.

Kairi, Kukai, and Naji were all popular as well, they were also friends with Ikuto which is why they have fan girls drooling after them every second of the day.