numbers and other [in]significant things.

for when your numbers start to bring you down:

July 19, 2015

Often people are discouraged by the numbers that make up their life.  A few examples being, weight, height, gpa, test percentage, dollars or lack there of, etc.

Numbers have come to have a negative connotation, and this is a reminder that sometimes you can find comfort in your numbers.

The number of teeth you have that help you smile, the number of people who hug you when you're sad, the sheer volume of individuals who care so much about you, me being the first on the everlasting list. 

You have ten fingers, you have ten toes.
You have two very strong bones just in your nose!
There are twenty-six letters in the Latin alphabet, which many of us use today.
You can rearrange these letters in countless arrangements in any possible way.
If you had a number stamped to your head I am one hundred percent positive that it would not be your weight, because that it not your most important part,
If you had a number stamped to your head, it would represent you as if you were a piece of magnificent art.
The number of people you've made smile in your lifetime,
The amount of animals you've seen, even if I can't make it rhyme.

Find strength in your numbers, remember that you're so important even if it may not seem like it in certain situations.
For example, you will not find a number spelt with the letter a, until you reach one thousand, but that does not make the letter a any less significant.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
It is forty five letters long, yet it doesn't contain twelve letters of the alphabet (qwydfghjkzxb).
That is .46153846 (rounded off) of the alphabet left off of the longest word. 
About 46% of the alphabet is not in this word, but it doesn't mean that the other 54% is more or less important.
There is not a world ranking of each individual, you do not have a number out of the estimated list of 7,329,626,947 (as of July 19, 2015, 12:39 p.m. Eastern time).

So though some numbers are good, and some numbers are bad, please remember that you are not only a number.
You're so much more.