remember that that's how your personality tastes.

for when you're so bound to your bed, and you need instructions on how to live:

June 24, 2015

it's late and you can't breath. drink chocolate milk, it'll clear the bad whispers from your throat. love, you're my diamond, you're my sweet, sweet cherry pie. darling, you're a storm, and i can't help but watch you.

in the morning you won't remember, but for now have some crackers. the salt will burn at first, but it'll rid your wounds of the sting with time. sugar, your smile could blind a man- it's so bright, so beautiful. baby, the way you sway your hips makes me go crazy.

when you wake up in the middle of the night, don't cry. i'll be too far to wipe your tears, and your makeup will sting your eyes. please, eat a piece of fruit, taste how sweet it is, remember that that's how your personality tastes. honey, if you do need to cry, make sure that it's only to cleanse yourself. sweetheart, you're already broken, but the sun shines through your cracks, and it's magnificent.

in the afternoon, when you think your bones are too heavy to lift from the bed, remember- you're so strong. sweets, you're a fucking superhero, and though i believe in you, i want you to make sure you believe in yourself.

tomorrow night, when you want to forget about me, don't drink too much cough syrup. your throat is raspy from your screams, and cherry flavored codeine won't stop your heart from hurting. peaches, remember that you deserve better than me. beautiful, you're so powerful, and please remember not to let yourself get shot when someone with starry eyes needs something for target practice.

i love you, i love you,
from someone with grassy eyes and dirt for hair (i probably won't see you for a while, but you'll recognize me when you go gardening and rip out the weeds.)

[a love letter to a lovely person, from someone who could never deserve her, and that's okay.]